- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 02/27/2024
- Website: www.logicmonitor.com
- Company Address: 820 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
About LogicMonitorAt LogicMonitor, we expand what’s possible for businesses by advancing the technology behind them.
LogicMonitor is the leading fully automated, cloud-based infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for enterprise IT and managed service providers.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer obsessed, work as one agile team, and strive to be better every day while building trust. These are our core values. We foster a culture of performance and recognition, allowing us to transform growth as we enable our employees to do the best work of their careers.
This position is located in Austin, TX. Our Austin team is based downtown in the San Jacinto Center, overlooking the scenic Lady Bird Lake. We call our offices Centers of Energy, because they’re where we accelerate work, spark creativity, and ignite our culture of connection and celebration. Our teams coordinate their time in Centers of Energy to reflect how they work best.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We deeply care about our employees' well-being, creating an environment where everyone feels valued and respected. We celebrate the diversity of our team and are committed to fostering a culture of inclusivity. When you join LogicMonitor, you're not just an employee to us, but a valued member of our community. Come as you are, be yourself, and let's grow together.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor is disrupting the hybrid cloud monitoring market by changing the way businesses use disparate sources of data. We are already a leader in this space – and we started by solving the hardest, most complicated problem first. With roots in the IT Infrastructure Monitoring space, we have carved out excellent product-market fit in hybrid cloud monitoring. Our customers love LogicMonitor's ability to bring cloud and traditional IT together into one view, as seen in minimal churn rates, expansion business, and exciting new customer references. As we enter this next phase of growth, we are in search of a Senior Product Manager.
As a crucial member of the Product Management team at LogicMonitor, you are called upon to establish the vision, strategy, and priorities to drive success for the AIOps product line with the company mission: To Simplify Technology Management for Humankind.
It is key you are well-versed with AIOps and Cloud technologies, learn customer pain points, understand a fast moving competitive landscape, and drive the roadmap to successful delivery. Make your mark having a good understanding of alert management and IT workflow management systems (commercial, and open source) and having experience with the latest ML/AI technologies, including Generative AI. Now is the perfect time to put your thumbprint on the organization having built and launched products related to AIOps or Event Management for enterprise customers.
This role collaborates closely with other LM product managers, Engineering, Business Operations, Sales, Product Marketing, Design, and other cross-functional teams to build or enhance a suite of LM product offerings that help our customers succeed in achieving their business objectives.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Good understanding of entire LM product with ability to demo the product beyond area of ownership.
- Solid understanding to be SME and go-to person for container management, orchestration, and monitoring.
- Maintain, update, and communicate Roadmap company wide - drive transparency.
- Evaluate or Establish KPIs for your area of ownership.
- Formulate & own the vision for your area of ownership through competitive intelligence, key business drivers, & building on industry knowledge.
- Communicate clearly and effectively on execution plan and it's progress to all stakeholders involved.
- Drive cross functional teams without authority to meet committed goals on the roadmap.
- Evaluate and establish policies and procedures that help Product Team at LM become the best in class.
- Bachelors Degree required; MBA, CS, or CE degrees preferred
- 2+ years product management experience at a software company - AIOps and Cloud technology experience strongly preferred
- Detail oriented, strategic thinker who can see the big picture and distill it into prioritized, actionable tasks
- Demonstrated success delivering features, products, and/or improvements
- Expert level experience of agile development practices and their application in the real world
- Ability to articulate feature road maps and prioritization to internal and external customers
At LM we believe that a total rewards package should be built with the whole person in mind, so we’ve designed a total rewards package that’s almost as complex as you are. We want to support our employees to be healthy and happy!
Whether you’re working from home or one of our Centers of Energy, US benefits for LMers include but are not limited to: unlimited vacation, health, vision, and dental insurance, robust parental leave, a 401K with company matching, a monthly Work Well reimbursement, Employee Equity Program, Professional Development funds, unlimited opportunities for growth, and more.
We are committed to our employees' physical and mental health, and offer various wellness programs (including a Calm membership for you and your family!) as part of our holistic approach to employee success.
For more information on our benefits and culture, visit https://www.logicmonitor.com/careers
#LI-ME1 #BI-Hybrid #LI-HYBRID
LogicMonitor believes in pay transparency, so we provide the base salary ranges for all of our jobs in the United States. Actual base salary offered will vary depending on factors including but not limited to: location, education, experience, skills, and qualifications.
As part of our holistic compensation philosophy, LogicMonitor also offers many competitive elements in our total compensation package for US employees, such as bonus or commission compensation in addition to the base pay, an equity program for all full time employees, 401K matching, and other rewards.