- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Integrated Software/Payments
- Post Date: 11/21/2023
- Website: inhabitiq.com
- Company Address: 2035 Lakeside Centre Way, Suite 150, Knoxville, Tennessee , 37922
About Inhabit IQInhabit is a software company serving the residential and vacation property management industries. It delivers best-in-class software solutions while fostering industry-leading innovation and collaboration.
Inhabit is a software company serving the residential and vacation property management industries. It delivers best-in-class software solutions while fostering industry-leading innovation and collaboration. Powered by its diverse team of business leaders and industry experts, the company focuses on providing property management professionals more choice through its software ecosystems. Inhabit believes that property managers are central to the success of the residential and vacation housing markets and delivers products built to empower them, their investors, and communities. Inhabit’s private equity partners include Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Insight Partners, Greater Sum Ventures and PSG. These are committed to helping support the company’s commitment to property management software solutions. To learn more, visit Inhabit.com.
About Rental Guardian
RentalGuardian, the leading InsureTech Partner for the Vacation Rental Industry, is looking for a Client Service Specialist to assist our customers and their travelers while providing world-class customer service. Our ideal match will possess a positive attitude, outgoing by nature, energetic, efficient, innovative mindset, and willingness to rise to new challenges.
What You’ll Do (Functions & Responsibilities)
- Deliver quotes to new clients
- Engage with new clients in-person, via phone and email
- Grow network by closing new leads that come in each month; Re-engage clients as opportunities arise
- Engage with software providers to build customer relationships and find new leads
- Perform online demos for potential clients
- Find creative ways to network using social media outlets such as LinkedIN, Facebook and Instagram
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Stay abreast of selling prices by analyzing market data and consistently reviewing industry news
- Logs and tracks all activity on CRM software
What We’re Looking For (Minimum qualifications)
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in sales preferably in the property management or vacation rental industry
- Excellent communication skills including fundamental presentation skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly and appropriately to influence others
- Technologically savvy with the ability to give online demos and showcase the RentalGuardian platform
- Proven track record of sales achievement with an aggressive drive to achieve high targets; results oriented.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision-making
- Accountability and commitment to excellence
- Energetic phone presence and excellent active listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to influence external/internal stakeholders
- Future-forward thinker who is comfortable bridging the gap between traditional property management mindsets and the future of their business
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously while staying available to other team members
- Ability to travel is required
- Requires Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred; equivalent sales work experience will be considered; High School diploma required.
- Full Time, Salaried, Exempt
- Phoenix, AZ or remote.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Flexible Spending Account
- Critical Illness
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with discretionary company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid $25,000.00 life insurance
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Inhabit Employee Discount Programs
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all federal, state, and local laws, including providing reasonable accommodations to applicants.