- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Integrated Software/Payments
- Post Date: 11/21/2023
- Website: inhabitiq.com
- Company Address: 2035 Lakeside Centre Way, Suite 150, Knoxville, Tennessee , 37922
About Inhabit IQInhabit is a software company serving the residential and vacation property management industries. It delivers best-in-class software solutions while fostering industry-leading innovation and collaboration.
Inhabit is a software company serving the residential and vacation property management industries. It delivers best-in-class software solutions while fostering industry-leading innovation and collaboration. Powered by its diverse team of business leaders and industry experts, the company focuses on providing property management professionals more choice through its software ecosystems. Inhabit believes that property managers are central to the success of the residential and vacation housing markets and delivers products built to empower them, their investors, and communities. Inhabit’s private equity partners include Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Insight Partners, Greater Sum Ventures and PSG. These are committed to helping support the company’s commitment to property management software solutions. To learn more, visit Inhabit.com.
About Blue Tent Marketing
Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, our vision is to be the premier digital agency in the vacation rental industry by driving quality conversions and creating digital experiences that inspire and motivate travelers to place. Our mission is to create value and deliver measurable results to our clients through innovation and quality in the digital space. We focus on sustainable growth driven by the success of our clients, the strength of our team and a culture that encourages excellence in both our professional and personal lives.
Job Description Summary
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for paid and organic deliverables to fulfill social media advertising packages at Bluetent. This could include: creating graphics for organic posts, content calendars, analyzing monthly reports, creating paid campaigns in Facebook ads manager and communication with clients.
The Social Media Specialist will work closely with our Social Media Manager and clients to develop and implement social media advertising strategies, as well as with the Digital Marketing Team to keep people informed of new ad formats, strategies, and changes in the social advertising landscape.
What You’ll Do (Functions & Responsibilities)
- Create and manage paid advertising campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager with knowledge of A/B testing, custom audiences, and excellent budget management
- Develop, implement, and manage organic and paid social media campaigns
- Analyze monthly KPIs and create a summary for monthly reports, communicate results with clients on monthly calls, and identify areas for improvement
- Assess client needs and develop a social strategy to achieve their business goals through paid and organic campaigns
- Monitor campaign performance and make adjustments to targeting and budget regularly to continually improve CTR, conversions, and engagement
- Serve as day-to-day client counselor on social media strategy, troubleshoot issues as they arise, and provide insight into social advertising initiatives
What We’re Looking For
- Proven experience managing social media posts for a business on Facebook and Instagram, proficient with Meta Business Suite
- Proven experience managing paid social media campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience with AB testing and utilizing the Facebook Pixel for targeting purposes
- Proficient in Google Analytics and have the ability to analyze and explain data to clients
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with multiple account deliverables
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Someone who is forward-thinking and able to identify areas for improvement month-over-month to maximize client budgets
- Enthusiasm and a passion for social media, digital marketing, and vacation destinations
- Basic knowledge of domestic travel tendencies and the travel planning journey
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager a plus
- Meta Blueprint Certifications a huge plus
- Minimum of 2-3 years of marketing agency or in-house Social Media experience
- Experience creating paid advertising campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager
- Proven experience with graphic design using Canva or similar software
- Proven experience with managing social media accounts for a business on Facebook and Instagram
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Full Time, Salaried, Exempt
- Raleigh, NC Remote
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Flexible Spending Account
- Critical Illness
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with discretionary company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid $25,000.00 life insurance
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Inhabit Employee Discount Programs
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all federal, state, and local laws, including providing reasonable accommodations to applicants.