- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Integrated Software/Payments
- Post Date: 11/21/2023
- Website: inhabitiq.com
- Company Address: 2035 Lakeside Centre Way, Suite 150, Knoxville, Tennessee , 37922
About Inhabit IQInhabit is a software company serving the residential and vacation property management industries. It delivers best-in-class software solutions while fostering industry-leading innovation and collaboration.
Inhabit is a software company serving the residential and vacation property management industries. It delivers best-in-class software solutions while fostering industry-leading innovation and collaboration. Powered by its diverse team of business leaders and industry experts, the company focuses on providing property management professionals more choice through its software ecosystems. Inhabit believes that property managers are central to the success of the residential and vacation housing markets and delivers products built to empower them, their investors, and communities. Inhabit’s private equity partners include Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Insight Partners, Greater Sum Ventures and PSG. These are committed to helping support the company’s commitment to property management software solutions. To learn more, visit Inhabit.com.
About Anyone Home
Anyone Home Inc. is on a mission to take the struggle out of finding a new home for prospective renters. We want to make it as easy and convenient as possible to help increase showings and execute leases. We understand how expensive marketing is and want to help you direct those dollars where it counts and ensure you aren't paying for leads that go unanswered. On top of it all, we want to ensure we practice great customer engagement each time we pick up the phone.
The Software Support Specialist helps property managers become familiar with our products and troubleshoot issues they may be having. They are primarily responsible for resolving/coordinating resolution issues via Email. They are also responsible for completing approved special projects, training documentation, and implementation tasks assigned to the team.
What You’ll Do (Functions & Responsibilities)
- Quickly learn our products and how to navigate internal facing and client facing portals
- Respond to customer support tickets, requests, inquiries, and complaints in a professional and timely manner
- Make outbound calls to clients regarding tickets as needed.
- Assist with triaging and escalating tickets as needed.
- Assist other departments with special project tasks
- Ability to work day shifts between normal business hours: Monday - Saturday 7am - 5pm (we are flexible)
- Managing lockbox.
- Managing inventory.
- Shipping and receiving.
What We’re Looking For (Minimum qualifications)
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self motivated to learn and be a hard worker
- Good organizational skills
- Be an effective multi-tasker
- Is comfortable with Excel (Vlookup and Concatenate formulas)
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to troubleshoot and think critically
- Ability to articulate technical solutions to customers
- Interest in the technology field is a plus
- Software support experience is a plus
- lift, push, pull up to 30 pounds
- High School or GED
- Some college preferred
- Full Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
- Knoxville, TN (Hybrid)
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Flexible Spending Account
- Critical Illness
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with discretionary company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid $25,000.00 life insurance
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Inhabit Employee Discount Programs
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all federal, state, and local laws, including providing reasonable accommodations to applicants.