- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 11/21/2023
- Website: www.logicmonitor.com
- Company Address: 820 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
About LogicMonitorAt LogicMonitor, we expand what’s possible for businesses by advancing the technology behind them.
LogicMonitor is the leading fully automated, cloud-based infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for enterprise IT and managed service providers.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer obsessed, work as one agile team, and strive to be better every day while building trust. These are our core values. We foster a culture of performance and recognition, allowing us to transform growth as we enable our employees to do the best work of their careers.
This position is located in London, England. Our office is situated in a core location near Waterloo and Blackfriars on the Southbank. We call our offices Centres of Energy, because they’re where we accelerate work, spark creativity, and ignite our culture of connection and celebration. Our teams coordinate their time in Centres of Energy to reflect how they work best.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We deeply care about our employees' well-being, creating an environment where everyone feels valued and respected. We celebrate the diversity of our team and are committed to fostering a culture of inclusivity. When you join LogicMonitor, you're not just an employee to us, but a valued member of our community. Come as you are, be yourself, and let's grow together.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor is disrupting the observability market and changing the way businesses take disparate sources of data and turn it into action. We are already a leader in this space - and we started by solving the hardest, most complicated problem first. With roots in the IT Infrastructure Monitoring space, we are on an evolutionary journey heading toward what’s next - unified observability. Our platform enables enterprise resiliency through data insights from the infrastructure, network, and application. As we enter this next phase of growth, we are in search of an Associate Customer Success Manager.
As a crucial member of the Customer Success team, you are called upon to drive the product and partnership success of the LogicMonitor customer, which is key to the success of LogicMonitor. You will interact with customers regularly to shepherd adoption, provide awareness to all available LogicMonitor resources, ensure on-time subscription renewals, and uncover growth opportunities. Make your mark by championing all aspects of client account success, including training, on-boarding, adoption, retention, growth and advocacy. Now is the perfect time to put your thumbprint on the organisation being the primary point of contact for escalations and working in tandem with a team of Account Owners, Executives, and other cross-functional teams, focused on helping our customers achieve their business goals.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Assist accounts through defined implementation and on boarding process
- Provide initial basic training to new accounts
- Consult during the on-boarding process as to best practices and ensure clients receive value from LogicMonitor during the first 90 days
- Shepherd clients through professional services engagements ensuring their active participation and timely completion of all projects
- Formulate ongoing meeting cadence with each assigned account
- Become the customer's trusted advisor, and advocate inside of LogicMonitor
- Identify possible issues inside of your account base, and assist accordingly
- Identify proactive opportunities to work with and provide "value" to your customers
- Address customer experience issues prior to the issues creating a churn risk
- Work with Technical Support to understand your customer's issue, and assist as an escalation point of contact
- Provide constant-availability to your customer set during critical situations and outages
- Conduct Renewal Cycle business reviews within your accounts showcasing LogicMonitor's value and learning about clients goals and challenges
- Encourage customer participation in LogicMonitor initiatives. (example: Webinars, Roadshows, Product Feedback)
- Coordinate with Sales Account Owners to ensure the growth and expansion of your accounts
- Identify growth opportunities within your accounts and forward leads to account executive counterpart
- Articulate growth plans, expectations, and successes
- Work with LogicMonitor's Solution Architects to determine appropriate services products for deployments and maintenance
- Work with the billing team to assist with the remediation of past due balances
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent - preferably in a technical discipline
- 1-2 years of professional experience required - preferably in a customer facing role
- Proficient in SalesForce, Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Suite
- Basic understanding of customer service principles
- Ability to follow structured process and information entry
- The ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment during tremendous growth