- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 11/21/2023
- Website: vehlo.com
- Company Address: 2035 Lakeside Centre Way, Knoxville, Tennessee 37922, US
About VehloAt Vehlo, we provide software and financial solutions designed to provide choice and innovation for auto service and sales professionals.
We started Vehlo in 2019 with a simple goal: to be the industry’s favorite provider of repair shop technology.
Instead of going it alone, we brought together the industry’s disruptors–brands like Text2Drive, Shop Boss, and Rapid Recon– to improve the vehicle repair experience from the dealership service lane to the aftermarket repair shop floor. Together, we got to work growing our team, focusing on our customers, and connecting our products so that we can make the businesses that rely on our solutions even more successful. We’re continuing to bring even more industry leaders and best-in-class solutions together so that we can deliver on our promise day in, and day out.
Being a Veep comes with more than a comprehensive benefits package—our biggest benefit is opportunity: Opportunity to make an impact, opportunity for growth, and opportunity for recognition and rewards. This is not a mega-corporation where you wonder what people are doing all day - every Veep is moving the ball forward day in, day out for our customers or for each other.
As a Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for the day to day accounting tasks for multiple portfolio companies. You will play an active role as we acquire and integrate new companies into our financial operations, and provide insight on process improvements for the team.
What You'll Do:
- Prepare and manage the general ledger for multiple companies in the portfolio
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations and various journal entries
- Adjust and reconcile balance sheet accounts such as prepaid expenses, accrued expenses, long term assets, deferred revenue, inter-company reconciliations and accounting work-papers and statements
- Help to transition newly acquired subsidiaries from cash to accrual accounting and integrate the acquired finance operations
- Prepare bank reconciliations and other ad hoc reports as required
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement where feasible
- Assist with and act as a point-of-contact for auditor requests
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree in accounting preferred.
- 3 years of progressive experience with a focus on SAAS preferred
- Experience with Intacct and/or SalesForce is a plus
- Exceptional data analysis and a high proficiency in Excel required
- Strong analytical and business skills including the ability to grasp the big picture
- Must work well under pressure, be able to interact in a team environment, be able to adapt quickly to change, have a deep attention to detail and strong customer service skills.
- Capable of working independently and managing multiple projects at the same time with a commitment to timely delivery in a fast-paced team environment for a high growth company.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks
Vehlo is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Vehlo makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.