- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Integrated Software/Payments
- Post Date: 11/21/2023
- Website: inhabitiq.com
- Company Address: 2035 Lakeside Centre Way, Suite 150, Knoxville, Tennessee , 37922
About Inhabit IQInhabit is a software company serving the residential and vacation property management industries. It delivers best-in-class software solutions while fostering industry-leading innovation and collaboration.
Inhabit is a software company serving the residential and vacation property management industries. It delivers best-in-class software solutions while fostering industry-leading innovation and collaboration. Powered by its diverse team of business leaders and industry experts, the company focuses on providing property management professionals more choice through its software ecosystems. Inhabit believes that property managers are central to the success of the residential and vacation housing markets and delivers products built to empower them, their investors, and communities. Inhabit’s private equity partners include Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Insight Partners, Greater Sum Ventures and PSG. These are committed to helping support the company’s commitment to property management software solutions. To learn more, visit Inhabit.com.
Job Description Summary
This position is responsible for recording accounts payable transactions accurately and in a timely manner to enable the accounting department to meet reporting deadlines.
What You’ll Do (Functions & Responsibilities)
- Perform the accounts payable function for multiple entities and vendors.
- Process vendor invoices for approval and payment.
- Communicate with paying entity as needed.
- Maintain updated vendor records and contacts.
- Inform management regarding any potential issues and escalate situations as appropriate.
- Prepare Forms 1099, as required, on an annual basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We’re Looking For (Minimum qualifications)
- Experience with a large vendor base, high transaction volume and prior SaaS experience preferred.
- Highly organized and focused on follow-through with excellent attention to details.
- Strong work ethic, ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments.
- Proven oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in an open environment with cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with NetSuite and/or Concur Invoice a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or similar field; or
- At least 5 years relevant experience.
- Full Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
- Knoxville, TN (hybrid)
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Flexible Spending Account
- Critical Illness
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with discretionary company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid $25,000.00 life insurance
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Inhabit Employee Discount Programs
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all federal, state, and local laws, including providing reasonable accommodations to applicants.