- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Integrated Software/Payments
- Post Date: 11/21/2023
- Website: inhabitiq.com
- Company Address: 2035 Lakeside Centre Way, Suite 150, Knoxville, Tennessee , 37922
About Inhabit IQInhabit is a software company serving the residential and vacation property management industries. It delivers best-in-class software solutions while fostering industry-leading innovation and collaboration.
Inhabit is a software company serving the residential and vacation property management industries. It delivers best-in-class software solutions while fostering industry-leading innovation and collaboration. Powered by its diverse team of business leaders and industry experts, the company focuses on providing property management professionals more choice through its software ecosystems. Inhabit believes that property managers are central to the success of the residential and vacation housing markets and delivers products built to empower them, their investors, and communities. Inhabit’s private equity partners include Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Insight Partners, Greater Sum Ventures and PSG. These are committed to helping support the company’s commitment to property management software solutions. To learn more, visit Inhabit.com.
LMPM is a rapidly growing enterprise property management software platform focused on delivering a cutting-edge, cloud-based system, complete with real-time trust accounting. The fully featured and highly scalable technology provides an end-to-end solution for handling complex bookings, real-time trust accounting, distributing inventory to online travel agencies, managing work orders, facilitating payment processing, and more. LMPM’s state-of-the-art system features rental agreements with e-sign, website development, reservation calendar, CRM, and reporting.
Job Description Summary
We are looking for an experienced Manager to join our product leadership team. You will be expected to drive system architecture and development for platform features, plan and triage priorities, provide insight on team capacity, and rise to the challenge of balancing business needs while continually improving engineering processes.
This position requires strong leadership, coaching skills, and expert level follow through. You must be able to cut through ambiguity and be comfortable with rapid prioritization/re-prioritization as needed. You will be working with other cross-functional groups that will have varied technical experience, so simple, clear communication is key in this role.
What You’ll Do (Functions & Responsibilities)
- Define & document technical project objectives, scope, and identify dependencies
- Define resource requirements and assist product leadership in allocating resources based on fluctuating priorities
- Report on engineering KPIs & print metrics
- Collaborate with various stakeholders in establishing high-level standards & best practices for delivering software
- Coach engineers to foster healthy team collaboration
- Remove roadblocks & hold a standard of transparent communication
- Works with the product leadership team to educate engineers on how their contributions impact business goals.
- Work with external teams to understand requirements and help form stable and secure solutions to complex problems
- Identify & solve for inefficiencies in engineering processes, processes that touch engineering, and tech
- Listen to and advocate for the Engineering team; work with the leadership team to find & implement solutions to resolve concerns or requests
- Experience with Domain Driven Design methodology is a bonus, but not required
What We’re Looking For (Minimum qualifications)
- 5+ years’ experience managing engineers with a focus on agile principles. Strong preference for experience using Jira and Confluence
- Hands on experience administering AWS resources. Preference given to candidates who demonstrate experience working with automated, large-scale continuous deployments. Experience working with CircleCI is also a plus
- Production experience working with DynamoDB/Elasticsearch
- Passionate about continuously improving the developer experience for engineering teams
- Proven ability to collaborate with on-site and remote teams
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field of study OR equivalent practical experience
- Full Time, Salaried, Exempt
- Plano Texas (Onsite)
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Flexible Spending Account
- Critical Illness
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with discretionary company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid $25,000.00 life insurance
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Inhabit Employee Discount Programs
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all federal, state, and local laws, including providing reasonable accommodations to applicants.