- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Integrated Software/Payments
- Post Date: 11/21/2023
- Website: inhabitiq.com
- Company Address: 2035 Lakeside Centre Way, Suite 150, Knoxville, Tennessee , 37922
About Inhabit IQInhabit is a software company serving the residential and vacation property management industries. It delivers best-in-class software solutions while fostering industry-leading innovation and collaboration.
Inhabit is a software company serving the residential and vacation property management industries. It delivers best-in-class software solutions while fostering industry-leading innovation and collaboration. Powered by its diverse team of business leaders and industry experts, the company focuses on providing property management professionals more choice through its software ecosystems. Inhabit believes that property managers are central to the success of the residential and vacation housing markets and delivers products built to empower them, their investors, and communities. Inhabit’s private equity partners include Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Insight Partners, Greater Sum Ventures and PSG. These are committed to helping support the company’s commitment to property management software solutions. To learn more, visit Inhabit.com.
Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains – we are a team that loves to play hard and work harder. We’re just a talented bunch of innovative developers, creative artists, social experts, email ninjas, search enthusiasts, anglers, alpine skiers, trail runners, environmentalists, who genuinely care about our client’s success.
Our vision is to be the premier digital agency in the hospitality industry by driving quality conversions and creating digital experiences that inspire and motivate travelers to place. Our mission is to create value and deliver measurable results to our clients through innovation and quality in the digital space. We focus on sustainable growth driven by the success of our clients, the strength of our team and a culture that encourages excellence in both our professional and personal lives.
Job Description Summary
We are looking for a creative and forward-thinking SEO expert to join our growing team as an SEO Account Manager. This is client facing position that requires a solid understanding of search engine optimization best practices and strategies, the ability to implement your work, and explain these strategies and the data to clients.
The Bluetent Digital Marketing Team provides vacation rental clients with SEO, SEM, social media, content, and comprehensive digital strategies that are aimed at driving qualified traffic, enhancing the user experience, and increasing conversions. The SEO Account Manager plays a key role in crafting search engine optimization strategies for our clients in the vacation rental industry. This role requires exceptional critical thinking and communication skills. The SEO Account Manager will also handle SEO setups for new website builds, as well as SEO audits and one off SEO tasks for team mates.
What You’ll Do (Functions & Responsibilities)
- Work closely with a portfolio of e-commerce vacation rental clients to develop and implement SEO strategies based on individual client needs and business goals
- Prepare monthly reports using Google Data Studio to communicate progress and strategies to clients
- Complete SEO setups for new website projects, including 301 redirects, on-page optimization, Google Analytics configuration, and XML sitemap configuration.
- Comfortable working in Drupal CMS to add new content, optimize content and metadata, manage 301 redirects, and configure SEO modules.
- Write new website content or help generate content strategies for clients while working with a content specialist
- Monitor and address errors and recommendations in Google Search Console
- Optimize and maintain Google My Business pages for clients
- Conduct SEO audits to uncover areas for improvement
- Set up goals and filters in Google Analytics
- Collaborate with internal teams including Bluetent web developers, project managers, advertising specialists and strategic account managers
- Keep up with SEO industry blogs and news to apply best practices or new recommendations to client work, as well as share information with team members
- Other duties as assigned
What We’re Looking For (Minimum qualifications)
- Minimum of 2-3 years agency or in-house SEO experience
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Proficient in Google Analytics and have the ability to analyze and explain data
- Must have general understanding of crawl errors, indexation, pagespeed, and other technical SEO elements
- Able to use Google Search Console to identify areas for improvement
- Experience with keyword research rank tracking tools
- Strong understanding of the Google ranking algorithm
- Able to apply search engine optimization best practices
- Knowledge of local search ecosystem
- Ability to manage multiple client accounts and SEO setups at once, while keeping track of client initiatives, to-dos, tasks, and communication
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Driven to achieve great results for clients
- Experience working with Drupal a plus
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager a plus
- Able to both independently and in a team setting, with a willingness to help where needed – someone who enjoys wearing many hats
- Enthusiasm and a passion for digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Salaried, Exempt, Full-Time
- Plano, TX (Hybrid)
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Flexible Spending Account
- Critical Illness
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with discretionary company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid $25,000.00 life insurance
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Inhabit Employee Discount Programs
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all federal, state, and local laws, including providing reasonable accommodations to applicants.