- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 11/21/2023
- Website: vehlo.com
- Company Address: 2035 Lakeside Centre Way, Knoxville, Tennessee 37922, US
About VehloAt Vehlo, we provide software and financial solutions designed to provide choice and innovation for auto service and sales professionals.
Are you looking to join a great team environment? Tire Guru provides software solutions that truly give our customers a competitive advantage in the market place. We are looking for a dedicated Software Specialist who can quickly learn our software solutions and provide our clients with a positive software support experience.
• Providing our clients with the best possible experience with Tire Guru.
• Main responsibility will be to learn and educate our clients on general business management software support.
• Be professional, and knowledgeable about Tire Guru Products
• Obtain a good understanding of the tire and automotive industry
• Develop customer relationships
• Teamwork and communication skills
• Desire to learn, willing to take initiative and adapt
• Knowledge of web-based software programs a must
• Must be able to prioritize tasks and have tactful negotiation of priority with end users
• Must be able to demonstrate and maintain evidence of your technical knowledge
• Must have the ability to manage multiple projects
• Must be able to collaborate in a team-oriented environment, as well as work independently
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Possess a high level of problem solving skills and analytical abilities
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
• Can make quick, intuitive decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to effectively present information (over the web or on the phone) to clients
• Comfortable working under deadline pressure
• Maintain a positive attitude and enthusiasm
• Enthusiastic to learn and implement new software systems
Vehlo is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Vehlo makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.