- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 11/21/2023
- Website: www.logicmonitor.com
- Company Address: 820 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
About LogicMonitorAt LogicMonitor, we expand what’s possible for businesses by advancing the technology behind them.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer obsessed, work as one agile team, and strive to be better every day while building trust. These are our core values. We foster a culture of performance and recognition, allowing us to transform growth as we enable our employees to do the best work of their careers.
This position is located in London, England. Our office is situated in a core location near Waterloo and Blackfriars on the Southbank. We call our offices Centres of Energy, because they’re where we accelerate work, spark creativity, and ignite our culture of connection and celebration. Our teams coordinate their time in Centres of Energy to reflect how they work best.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We deeply care about our employees' well-being, creating an environment where everyone feels valued and respected. We celebrate the diversity of our team and are committed to fostering a culture of inclusivity. When you join LogicMonitor, you're not just an employee to us, but a valued member of our community. Come as you are, be yourself, and let's grow together.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Business Development Representative (BDR) executes outbound sales development campaigns to create qualified sales leads for the LogicMonitor sales team. The BDR is the "outbound spear" of the sales organisation, and is expected to represent LM well, clearly communicate with prospective clients, listen to their needs, determine when they are good candidates for sales opportunities, and push learning from prospect engagements back into the BDR team in an effort to improve BDR productivity and create predictable BDR team results.
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
- Create sales opportunities for the sales team
- Utilise your technical and value based knowledge to create leads out of cold (or warm) outbound prospecting
- Ask qualifying questions to better understand needs and timing
- Determine if LogicMonitor is a good fit for prospect
- Execute outbound campaigns created by marketing and sales
- Be part of campaign creation and determining targets
- Generate interest through follow up with relevant messaging based upon targeted segment
- Add additional sales pipeline to increase the growth of LogicMonitor
- Proactively communicate with prospects, management, LogicMonitor team
- Be on the "front-lines", relay any information that may be of value to the team be it best practices, new features, competitive pressures, etc.
- Attend a weekly sales call prepared to discuss your accomplishments for the week
- Attend a monthly sales meeting to discuss your business plan to overachieve your quota
What You'll Need:
- 1+ years outbound sales experience (preferred)
- IT and/or Enterprise SaaS software knowledge (preferred)
- A strong technical aptitude
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills
- Verbal and written communication in French
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. And we’re doing that while nurturing consideration for humanity. We give back to our community and encourage all people to come as they are and find their own version of personal and professional harmony here. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.