- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Integrated Software/Payments
- Post Date: 11/21/2023
- Website: inhabitiq.com
- Company Address: 2035 Lakeside Centre Way, Suite 150, Knoxville, Tennessee , 37922
About Inhabit IQInhabit is a software company serving the residential and vacation property management industries. It delivers best-in-class software solutions while fostering industry-leading innovation and collaboration.
Inhabit is a software company serving the residential and vacation property management industries. It delivers best-in-class software solutions while fostering industry-leading innovation and collaboration. Powered by its diverse team of business leaders and industry experts, the company focuses on providing property management professionals more choice through its software ecosystems. Inhabit believes that property managers are central to the success of the residential and vacation housing markets and delivers products built to empower them, their investors, and communities. Inhabit’s private equity partners include Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Insight Partners, Greater Sum Ventures and PSG. These are committed to helping support the company’s commitment to property management software solutions. To learn more, visit Inhabit.com.
LiveRez is redefining the solutions available to professional vacation rental property managers. Our partnership approach aligns our success with the success of our customers and allows property managers to take advantage of new technology and best practices with a minimal upfront investment and risk.
We empower professional vacation rental management companies to efficiently reach new customers, manage properties, reservations, accounting, housekeeping, maintenance, owners, and other mission-critical aspects of their businesses.
Through our partnership, property managers increase bookings, profitability, and guest satisfaction. Our commitment is to make the most of this partnership with each of our customers.
Job Description Summary
As a Partner Support Specialist, you’ll be on the front lines, supporting our partners and troubleshooting system questions and functionality. You’ll be their trainer, their coach, their technical support, and their sounding board. From answering how-to questions to troubleshooting technical issues - you’ll be there to aid our partners and provide them with the best experience by using multiple communication channels like chat, phone and email. Our Support Team quickly adapts to partner needs to deliver a human and consultative support experience through creative problem solving and thorough knowledge of how the LiveRez system works.
You should have experience handling difficult or sensitive situations in a professional, timely, and thorough manner. This position requires strong analytical, problem solving, expert level follow through and troubleshooting skills. You should be a self-starter, capable of managing your own schedule, and be highly motivated to provide exemplary customer service.
What You'll Do (Functions & Responsibilities)
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software features and updates.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, product, service, or area of customer service specialization.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Friendly & patient attitude
- Advocate for clients based on trends you see day-to-day
- Participate in feedback on how to optimize or improve the process, department, or company
What We’re Looking For (Minimum qualifications)
- Fluent in Microsoft Office and Google Chrome.
- Experience in bookkeeping and/or general accounting would be a bonus, but not required
- Previous customer service experience is a plus
- Previous SAAS customer experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field of study OR equivalent practical experience
- Full Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Flexible Spending Account
- Critical Illness
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with discretionary company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid $25,000.00 life insurance
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Inhabit Employee Discount Programs
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all federal, state, and local laws, including providing reasonable accommodations to applicants.