- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 09/19/2023
- Website: vehlo.com
- Company Address: 2035 Lakeside Centre Way, Knoxville, Tennessee 37922, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About VehloAt Vehlo, we provide software and financial solutions designed to provide choice and innovation for auto service and sales professionals.
No matter how much the world changes with electric vehicles, self-driving cars, Uber, Lyft, and robots, one thing that will always be a constant are tires and tire repair. The aftermarket, tire and automotive repair industries are behind in technology and are in dire need of a software company to bring them into the 21st century. Built by former tire shop owners, Tire Guru is a cloud-based auto repair shop management system with a focus on repair shops that sell and service tires. To say we understand what a tire repair shop needs would be an understatement. From shop management software to accounting systems to website creation and management, we are truly a one-stop-shop.
We are currently expanding our team and are looking for an Implementation and Training Specialist to help tire and automotive owners and managers increase knowledge, boost productivity, and realize true profit potential utilizing Tire Guru Products. We are looking for someone who can quickly learn our software solutions, gain tire and automotive industry knowledge, and provide our clients with web-based training.
- Main responsibility will be to Learn and train our clients on Tire Guru Products
- Provide implementation services to not only educate our clients but to also setup certain areas of the software giving our clients a fast track to utilizing Tire Guru Products.
- Become knowledgeable on key tire and automotive terms and practices
- Develop customer relationships
- At least two years of customer support or technical support experience
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite (Work and Excel)
- Desire to learn and willingness to take initiative and adapt
- Must be organized and able to multitask
- Must be able to demonstrate and maintain evidence of your technical knowledge
- Must be able to collaborate in a team-oriented environment, as well as work independently
- Ability to effectively present information (over the web or on the phone) to clients
- Comfortable working under deadline pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to work in our Logan, UT office preferred
Why would you want to work here?
- Generous paid time off
- Paid company holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401k with company percentage match
- You get to work with a great team!!!