- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Growth Equity
- Post Date: 09/25/2023
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.psgequity.com
- Company Address: 401 Park Drive, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, US
About PSGPSG is a growth equity firm that partners with software and technology-enabled services companies to help them navigate transformational growth, capitalize on strategic opportunities, and build strong teams. Having backed more than 120 companies and facilitated over 450 add-on acquisitions, we bring extensive investment experience, deep expertise in software and technology, and a firm commitment to collaborating with management teams. Founded in 2014, PSG has since raised over $14 billion in capital and operates out of offices in Boston, Kansas City, London, Paris, Madrid, and Tel-Aviv.
PSG is seeking a Summer Vice President to join our internship program. This role will sit on the PSG investment
team and participate in identifying and executing new investment opportunities as well as supporting existing
portfolio company management. High-performing individuals may be offered the opportunity to return post-
graduation in a full-time Vice President role on the investment team.
To apply, please submit an application no later than November 17th, 2023. Applications will be reviewed on
a rolling basis.
• Take lead role in processing new investment opportunities to include market assessment, competitive
positioning, initial underwriting and deal structuring, and pitching deals internally to PSG’s investment
• Conduct diligence efforts on pursued deals, including business diligence, risk underwriting, and
managing external advisors.
• Oversee and review building of financial models to support deal underwriting in deal structuring
• Demonstrate business judgement to develop influential insight and communicate decisions in clear,
concise, and logical manner.
• Perform ad-hoc analyses to support transaction negotiations.
• Provide support to portfolio companies.
• Work collaboratively as a member of the deal team. Support and advise associates and analysts in
modeling and other aspects of deal processing.
Ideal Experience and Competencies
• Matriculated MBA candidate with anticipated program completion in spring 2025.
• 4 or more years of pre-MBA experience; prior private equity experience required.
• Exposure to financial modeling, financial statement analysis, and valuation methodologies.
• Track record of outstanding academic performance.
• Highly motivated and self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
At PSG, we are committed to showing our deep appreciation for the hard work of our team. Perks of the summer
• Personal training sessions with our Director of Health & Fitness
• Beautiful office space in Fenway area with a state-of-the-art gym
• Lunch 3x/week, snacks, coffee and other beverages available to all employees
PSG Equity L.L.C. (the “Firm”) is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable
federal, state, and local fair employment practice laws. The Firm strictly prohibits and will not tolerate,
condone or allow discrimination or harassment with respect to any employee or applicant for
employment in matters of hiring, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, termination, compensation,
fringe benefits or other terms and conditions of employment on the basis of race, color, religion,
creed, age, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender (including sex stereotyping,
gender identity, gender dysphoria, gender expression, or transgender status), sexual orientation,
disability (including physical disability or mental disability), military or veteran status, familial status,
partnership status, or marital status, or any other status protected by relevant federal, state and local
laws. All employees are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination.
In the Cover Letter section below, please be sure to answer the following 3 questions:
1. Are you legally authorized to work in the United States for our company?
2. Do you now, or will you in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status, etc.) to work legally for our Company in the United States?
3. If the position requires, are you willing to relocate?