- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 09/26/2023
- Website: www.logicmonitor.com
- Company Address: 820 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
About LogicMonitorAt LogicMonitor, we expand what’s possible for businesses by advancing the technology behind them.
LogicMonitor is the leading fully automated, cloud-based infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for enterprise IT and managed service providers.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer obsessed, work as one agile team, and strive to be better every day while building trust. These are our core values. We foster a culture of performance and recognition, allowing us to transform growth as we enable our employees to do the best work of their careers.
This position is located in Pune. You'll be working in a major tech center of Pune, India. We call our offices Centers of Energy, because they’re where we accelerate work, spark creativity, and ignite our culture of connection and celebration. Our teams coordinate their time in Centers of Energy to reflect how they work best.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We deeply care about our employees' well-being, creating an environment where everyone feels valued and respected. We celebrate the diversity of our team and are committed to fostering a culture of inclusivity. When you join LogicMonitor, you're not just an employee to us, but a valued member of our community. Come as you are, be yourself, and let's grow together.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor is disrupting the hybrid cloud monitoring market by changing the way businesses use disparate sources of data. We are already a leader in this space – and we started by solving the hardest, most complicated problem first. With roots in the IT Infrastructure Monitoring space, we have carved out excellent product-market fit in hybrid cloud monitoring. Our customers love LogicMonitor's ability to bring cloud and traditional IT together into one view, as seen in minimal churn rates, expansion business, and exciting new customer references. As we enter this next phase of growth, we are in search of a Senior UI Engineer.
The Senior UI Engineer (SrUIE) will be one of the key contributors of the engineering team at LM, helping us to become a best-in-class infrastructure software product engineering team. The SUIE, reporting to the Team Lead, is responsible for strong individual contribution and demonstrating best practices. The SUIE should be comfortable participating in short term planning, contributing technical and domain expertise to the conversation. They will workshop with the development team in design reviews, and give constructive feedback in Pull Request reviews.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Build out framework code that will be used by other developers to implement specific features.
- Prioritize and plan for deliverables in an iterative development strategy, 1 week sprints with 3 week release cycle.
- Design, document, code, and test technical solution for new systems or enhancements to existing systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product/application issues for escalated support cases.
- Collaborate with a diverse, distributed development organization. Our development team spans multiple cities in the US and Asia.
- Ability to tackle performance and code organization issues.
- 6+ years of software development experience in Commercial or Enterprise applications.
- 2+ years experience working with UI Library like Material UI or Bootstrap.
- Expert in implementing and optimizing agile development and continuous integration / continuous delivery methodologies.
- Experience with contributing to Single Page web applications, testing components, and contributing to a collaborative team repository.
- High level of comfort with browser debug tools for layout, process inspection, and network analysis.
- Experience with Functional Programming libraries like Ramda to build reusable code tools.
- Skill with understanding product requirements, breaking stories down into technical requirements, and coordinating effort with other engineers.
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.