- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 09/19/2023
- Website: www.logicmonitor.com
- Company Address: 820 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
About LogicMonitorAt LogicMonitor, we expand what’s possible for businesses by advancing the technology behind them.
LogicMonitor is the leading fully automated, cloud-based infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for enterprise IT and managed service providers.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer obsessed, work as one agile team, and strive to be better every day while building trust. These are our core values. We foster a culture of performance and recognition, allowing us to transform growth as we enable our employees to do the best work of their careers.
This position is located in Pune. You'll be working in a major tech center of Pune, India. We call our offices Centers of Energy, because they’re where we accelerate work, spark creativity, and ignite our culture of connection and celebration. Our teams coordinate their time in Centers of Energy to reflect how they work best.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We deeply care about our employees' well-being, creating an environment where everyone feels valued and respected. We celebrate the diversity of our team and are committed to fostering a culture of inclusivity. When you join LogicMonitor, you're not just an employee to us, but a valued member of our community. Come as you are, be yourself, and let's grow together.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Web Designer is part of the Corporate Marketing team to develop and maintain personalized customer experience across our website, landing pages & digital assets. This position who will be responsible for creating and updating the creative assets for what will be best in class. Primary duties will include working with design/UI and business teams to create optimized user experiences, conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas, and creating visual elements that are in line with our branding. The successful candidate will be able to translate business performance requirements into high fidelity designs that drives the user experience. This candidate will be working closely with our web development and operations teams to ensure efficient and accurate implementation of their designs, which will impact LogicMonitor’s online presence and customer journey
To be successful in this role, you will need to have proven web design or front-end design experience, excellent visual design skills, a solid understanding of digital user experience best practices and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, Sketch and Figma.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Execute all visual design stages from initial concept to final, working with partners to create high fidelity mockups ready for publication.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness and conversion/excellence to complex user experiences
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and/or sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Test and optimization of the design of the website
- Maintain a level of excellence of websites by enforcing content standards
- Design visual imagery for websites in line with each brand's identity and voice.
- Work with different content management systems
- Incorporate functional designs and features into websites
- Design sample pages including colors and fonts
- Prepare design plans and present the website structure
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Design, Communications, Marketing, or related field or two years related experience and/or training; and 3 plus years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools
- Experience working with Wordpress is preferred
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and being successful in a collaborative environment, both external (design/UX agencies) and internal (IT, product marketing, business teams, etc.)
- Worked previously with in-house design and development teams.
- Can express ideas to both technical and non-technical individuals
- Comfortable in a high-growth startup, can balance many simultaneous projects, and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, well organized, & self-motivated
- Flexibility, adaptability & the ability to learn quickly in various technical & creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines
- Must have strong creative, technical & analytical skills.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in both technical & business environments.
- Familiarity with project management systems like JIRA, Asana etc. is a plus
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.