- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 09/19/2023
- Website: vehlo.com
- Company Address: 2035 Lakeside Centre Way, Knoxville, Tennessee 37922, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About VehloAt Vehlo, we provide software and financial solutions designed to provide choice and innovation for auto service and sales professionals.
Vehlo is a high-growth, high-performance environment – growing organically over 27% in 2021. Our customers are franchise and independent dealerships or auto repair and collision locations as well, where we provide advanced reconditioning management systems, original build data applications, and vehicle presentation portfolio modules.
As a Regional Sales Manager with Vehlo, in our dealerships division, you will be responsible for selling our products and services to prospective auto dealerships in a respective territory. Our Regional Sales Manager will cold call and/or visit with dealerships in-person to share how Vehlo can address core challenges in client Fixed Ops and Variable functions.
- Identify, solicit, and close new prospects through cold-calling activities, distribution of marketing collateral to targeted dealerships, and further penetrating our dealer groups
- Drive leads and opportunities through the sales funnel by applying Vehlo’s Sales methodology
- Maintain and drive an accurate sales opportunity pipeline using our CRM (Salesforce) and other related tools
- Share market-intel with internal stakeholders based on prospect/client feedback to continually improve client experiences and platform features/functions
- Partner with our Account Management Team to create clear onboarding expectations for newly acquired clients and internal implementations stakeholders
- 3+ years of proven software and/or hardware sales experience to auto dealerships preferred
- 3+ years of outside field sales experience
- Experience using Salesforce, HubSpot or other similar CRMs
- Ability to present a personal Sales Tactical Plan used to create a track record of consistent quota attainment.
*Why you want to work here!
- Make an impact on a successful, rocket ship of a software company - growing +25% YoY
- Grow your professional toolkit, through constant personal growth and fast-track advancement opportunities
- A company committed to hiring a diverse group of talent as it enables us to better serve our highly variable client base with accelerated decision making and stronger outcomes
- Automation tools to help you with prospecting, demonstrating, and closing deals
- Supportive servant leadership with ongoing feedback, development goals, and career discussion
- Competitive base salary with uncapped variable bonuses based on performance
- Combination of work from home and field visits
- Generous Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Day Policy
- Comprehensive benefits package, which includes a 401k with company match