- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 09/19/2023
- Website: vehlo.com
- Company Address: 2035 Lakeside Centre Way, Knoxville, Tennessee 37922, US
About VehloAt Vehlo, we provide software and financial solutions designed to provide choice and innovation for auto service and sales professionals.
Text2Drive is the Most Powerful and Effective Texting Communication Platform in the Automotive Industry. We are a SaaS company focused on enhancing all communication by utilizing our vast assortment of products. As a Customer Success Manager, you will collaborate with our customers to ensure they fully adopt and utilize our suite of products. Your goals are to create a partnership across multiple departments, connect with all levels of users and work toward each dealership’s goals. Client retention is your number responsibility.
Customer Success Managers will also leverage the relationships they have built to drive customer development, engagement and revenue. Your success will be rooted in cultivating successful customers that become fans and advocates of Text2Drive.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with recently signed customers.
- Present the platform to audiences of all sizes both in-person and virtually.
- Analyze dealership data to provide insight into better performance.
- Assist in the preparation of scheduled reports.
- Have daily meaningful contact with customers.
- Document customer information, activities and interactions within the assigned CRM.
- Drive expansion opportunities for inside and outside sales initiatives
- Respond to customer inquiries via email, phone and text.
- Provide users with troubleshooting, functionality explanations and best practices.
- The ability to travel locally when deemed safe and necessary.
- Flexibility to call on clients in other areas
What You'll Need:
- Ability to flourish in a multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative team settings, taking ownership of assigned tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to communicate efficiently with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to absorb knowledge quickly, work well under pressure, and thrive in an environment that is constantly changing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experienced with PC or Mac; must not be a technical expert but must grasp technical concepts.
- SalesForce knowledge a plus
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and proactive in following tasks through to completion.
- Comfortable in taking on new challenges that arise and flexible with shifting duties and responsibilities.
- Prior Dealership, OEM, Service Advisor, Technician experience preferred, but not necessary
Education & Other Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree
- Valid Drivers License Required
- Valid Auto Insurance Required
- Own Transportation Required