- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Integrated Software/Payments
- Post Date: 11/21/2023
- Website: inhabitiq.com
- Company Address: 2035 Lakeside Centre Way, Suite 150, Knoxville, Tennessee , 37922
About Inhabit IQInhabit is a software company serving the residential and vacation property management industries. It delivers best-in-class software solutions while fostering industry-leading innovation and collaboration.
Inhabit is a software company serving the residential and vacation property management industries. It delivers best-in-class software solutions while fostering industry-leading innovation and collaboration. Powered by its diverse team of business leaders and industry experts, the company focuses on providing property management professionals more choice through its software ecosystems. Inhabit believes that property managers are central to the success of the residential and vacation housing markets and delivers products built to empower them, their investors, and communities. Inhabit’s private equity partners include Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Insight Partners, Greater Sum Ventures and PSG. These are committed to helping support the company’s commitment to property management software solutions. To learn more, visit Inhabit.com.
About ePremium Insurance
ePremium by Inhabit specializes in renters insurance for multifamily, single-family rental properties, affordable housing properties, and student housing associations. ePremium is proud to work with the nation’s top insurance carriers to provide policies and monitoring solutions that meet or exceed lease requirements while protecting both the resident and property management company.
The Customer Service Representative will answer inquiries; resolve problems; and fulfill customer requests. This position reports directly to the Customer Service Supervisor.
What You'll Do
Call Handling: Handle incoming telephone calls and correspond with the customer via email, electronic document submission or chat. Ensure a positive client/customer relationship is built by referencing customer name frequently during calls. Representatives are responsible for bringing up account details for the customer via computer screen to reference specific account details. The representative will update customer records with details of the inquiry and the response.
Call Resolution: Make every attempt to handle customers inquiries on the first call (this could include but not limited to new policy set up, resolving customer complaints, making changes on policies, cancelling policies, or taking payments). If an issue cannot be resolved on the initial call, the representative is responsible for following up with the customer or transferring the call to a supervisor based on the circumstances. The goal should be to base calls on quality versus time.
Outbound Calls: Customer Service Representatives are responsible for making outbound calls during quiet periods. The primary goal of the outbound call is to reconcile Pending Cancellations by requesting the customer to bring their policy current or reinstate a canceled policy.
- Build rapport with customers by greeting them in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy
- Answers customer inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Verify all information on file is correct
- Learn and utilize the underwriters systems to be able to execute customer requests
- Contact the underwriter for the customer if additional help is needed on the policy
- Notate call summary in policy notes of correct customer
- Remind the customer of upcoming payments/renewals scheduled
- Provide documents via email or paper request to insured or leasing office per insured request
- Take initial claims information and submit electronically to start the claims process
- Be punctual for all scheduled shifts
- Complete daily list of outbound pending cancellation calls and notate accounts accordingly
- Remain open to feedback and help with continual improvement opportunities via team standups
- Bilingual a plus
What We're Looking For
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong customer service skills and professionalism
- Ability to adapt to changing software and support parameters frequently
- Ability to work individually and as a member of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong data entry, computer and clerical skills
- Hourly, Non-exempt, Full-Time
- $17.00 to $19.00 per hour
- Mason, OH
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Health Savings Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with discretionary company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid $25,000.00 life insurance
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Inhabit Employee Discount Programs
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all federal, state, and local laws, including providing reasonable accommodations to applicants.