- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 05/23/2023
- Website: www.validity.com
- Company Address: 100 Summer St, Suite 2900, Boston, Massachusetts 02110, US
About ValidityValidity was formed to bring confidence to all of us who rely on data every day to run our business. They realize the importance of trusting data and all the challenges their operations encounter once doubt creeps in. As a global industry leader in data quality, their role is to ensure you have the tools you need to tackle the complexities ofdata administration and regain certainty with the integrity of your data assets.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for creating and nurturing relationships with a set of customers and for ensuring those customers achieve their goal outcomes.
The Customer Success Manager will be an individual who is comfortable owning their responsibilities, be proactive about their learning and development but also comfortable collaborating with a team and providing assistance and feedback when needed. This individual should be someone who is a team player who can work well with others with a “get the job done” mentality.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with an internal Support and Sales team to provide a world-class client experience.
- Work with clients to understand their organizational structure, business model, and email and data goals to effectively use the Validity tools and solutions to reach their overall goals.
- Be responsible for technical account planning and ongoing technical management of specific account issues.
- Establish or maintain close, productive relationships with key customers
- Develop those customers to produce zero net churn renewals and net business growth through identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities which you will coordinate with the Sales team
- Produce and execute a communication plan
- Employ all available tools, training, events, and processes to demonstrate to customers the value of a continuing relationship
- Follow up on all actions agreed with the customer promptly
- Be able to coordinate internal support from various teams to deliver for the customer
- Record all contact with customers in Salesforce
- Onboard customers successfully post-sale, and work with recently-closed accounts during the rollout process
- Installing in Production
- Activating licenses
- Set up proper application permissions
- Provide customers with metrics to showcase value over time
- Ensure stickiness by ensuring the product is used to its fullest capacity and new use cases are identified
- Work with product and executives to participate in strategic conversations with key customers and translate outcomes into action plans
- Be an advocate for our top customer requests to our product team.
- Work closely with Sales, Support, Marketing, Product, and Executive teams as the internal champion for the customer
- Gather requirements for additional use cases to tailor the application to evolving customer needs
- Technical assistance for installing files and apps in customer orgs
- Develop strong customer relationships and run case study interviews
- Understand and demo new product releases/features to customers
Required Experience, Skills, and Education
- 3-5 years in a Customer Success role leading large accounts and forming strong client relationships while demonstrating Strong technical aptitude, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Language skills: French required
- Fully understand Salesforce use cases and business use cases
- Sales acumen to work closely with account executives to support upsell efforts
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of Salesforce business problems
- Ability to build a strong product vision in customer’s mind to solve Salesforce business problems
- Ability to conduct business analysis and ask questions that reveal answers on how to adapt offerings to meet customer needs
- Be self-motivated and success-driven
- Ability to quickly build rapport and build strong and productive working relationships
- Project management experience to manage post-sale implementations, create and execute post-sale meeting cadence with customers to monitor rollout success, help set customer expectations, report on issues, and help mitigate risks in implementations
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of relevant experience
- Salesforce configuration or technical background a plus
- Experience with the Salesforce security model a plus
- Email Deliverability experience a plus
- Language Skills: German is a plus
For over 20 years, tens of thousands of organizations across the world have relied on Validity solutions to target, contact, engage, and retain customers – using trustworthy data as a key advantage. Validity’s flagship products – Everest, DemandTools, BriteVerify, and GridBuddy Connect – are all highly rated, #1 solutions for sales and marketing professionals. These solutions deliver smarter email campaigns, more qualified leads, more productive sales, and ultimately faster growth.
Validity is a truly unique company - massive revenue growth, top-tier investors, 5-star product ratings, proven ability to acquire and integrate top tech companies and welcome them into the Validity family, a winning culture, and a work environment that fosters hard work, trust, and fun.
Headquartered in Boston, Validity has offices in Tampa, Denver, London, Paris, Sao Paulo, and Sydney. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
Validity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.