- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 05/23/2023
- Website: www.validity.com
- Company Address: 100 Summer St, Suite 2900, Boston, Massachusetts 02110, US
About ValidityValidity was formed to bring confidence to all of us who rely on data every day to run our business. They realize the importance of trusting data and all the challenges their operations encounter once doubt creeps in. As a global industry leader in data quality, their role is to ensure you have the tools you need to tackle the complexities ofdata administration and regain certainty with the integrity of your data assets.
As the Technical Support Representative, you will be responsible for providing a positive experience to requesters in need of help of inquiries that require in-depth analysis, advanced troubleshooting skills, and intricate knowledge of product functionality. You will face challenges such as helping customers understand the data in the product to promote product adoption, resolving rendering issues, and debug complicated coding errors. You are a world-class problem solver who thrives on leveraging your keen analytical skills to interpret data from a very logical, systematic perspective. This Support Tier II position will enable you to apply your natural curiosity and attention to detail to find the needle in the haystack as a product, coding, and Salesforce certified subject matter expert in a growing global company. Validity’s strong commitment to customer success will provide you with a unique opportunity to become an integral part of Validity’s continued growth.
At Validity, we are building an extraordinary company that helps people and businesses communicate more reliably, effectively, and securely. We put people first, do the right thing, and succeed together.
We have a strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. We incorporate this philosophy into our practices, and we live it every day. This means we have generous traditional benefits and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. We also strive to ensure each person in the company is in the right job, knows how their job contributes to the overall company mission, and has a clear sense of career growth and direction.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide Tier II support and respond to incoming requests from customers, prospects, and colleagues through our support channels (cases, phone, and chat).
- Reproduce customer issues in a sandbox environment to resolve advanced troubleshooting issues, such as deciphering debug logs (i.e., DemandTools and Salesforce) and attaching records.
- Provide creative workarounds until bugs are resolved.
- Escalate critical issues, bugs, and feature requests to engineering and track progress on behalf of Customer Success.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams as appropriate to resolve customer issues.
- Train Support Tier I team members, Client Success Managers, and new hires.
- Monitor team Slack channels to ensure questions don't go unanswered so peers can respond to cases accurately.
- Analyze customer issues using proprietary tools, publicly accessible tools and data provided by the customer to determine the root cause.
- Consistently maintain excellent customer satisfaction ratings.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to requesters.
- Ensure the support SLA is met on all assigned Support cases.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Help develop Support procedures, policies, and standards.
- Participate in holiday on-call rotation as required.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education
- 4+ years’ experience in a technical role in a SaaS support environment
- Deep understanding of Salesforce administration
- Deep understanding of AppExchange
- Network Administration experience
- Quality Assurance (QA) experience
- Application programming interface (API) experience
- Database experience (SQL, SOQL, etc)
- Experience deciphering basic de-bug logs and SOQL queries in logs, java scripting
- A basic understanding of APEX code, advanced log file troubleshooting, and Stack Trace Files
- Ability to translate technical concepts for non-technical teams and customers.
- Self-starting, intellectually curious, and creative individual comfortable operating in ambiguity.
- Support Ticketing System Experience (Salesforce or Zendesk experience preferred)
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative department with rapidly changing conditions.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education
- Experience in creating Salesforce reports
- Salesforce certified
- MS Dynamics
In addition to the above, you must be a good fit at Validity. To be successful here, you must demonstrate Personal/Professional Growth, Professionalism, Execution, and Strategic Thinking; have a Positive Impact and a great sense of humor.
For over 20 years, tens of thousands of organizations across the world have relied on Validity solutions to target, contact, engage, and retain customers – using trustworthy data as a key advantage. Validity’s flagship products – Everest, DemandTools, BriteVerify, and GridBuddy Connect – are all highly rated, #1 solutions for sales and marketing professionals. These solutions deliver smarter email campaigns, more qualified leads, more productive sales, and ultimately faster growth.
Validity is a truly unique company - massive revenue growth, top-tier investors, 5-star product ratings, proven ability to acquire and integrate top tech companies and welcome them into the Validity family, a winning culture, and a work environment that fosters hard work, trust, and fun.
Headquartered in Boston, Validity has offices in Tampa, Denver, London, Paris, Sao Paulo, and Sydney. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
Validity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.