- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 09/19/2023
- Website: www.logicmonitor.com
- Company Address: 820 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
About LogicMonitorAt LogicMonitor, we expand what’s possible for businesses by advancing the technology behind them.
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. And we’re doing that while nurturing consideration for humanity. We give back to our community and encourage all people to come as they are and find their own version of personal and professional harmony here. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
You'll be working in the central business district of Pune, India. When you join LogicMonitor, you’ll be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
The Software Engineer on the Engineering team is responsible for the implementation, design, architecture and quality control of business integrations/general development within the customer-facing product application and internal tools used by development technical operations. This includes troubleshooting bugs and implementing new features as required in existing backend applications; even building new components as needed. A successful Software Engineer will produce all required functionality in a timely manner and will communicate and work with colleagues to solve problems and improve the systems they work with.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Prioritize and plan for deliverables in an iterative development strategy.
- Design, document, code, and test technical solution for new systems or enhancements to existing systems.
- Follow agile software development methodologies for implementation.
- Working with various teams in LogicMonitor to deliver software products that support LogicMonitor's business growth.
- Envision system features and functionalities by analyzing business requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product/application issues for escalated support cases.
- Collaborate with a diverse, distributed development organization. Our development team spans multiple cities in the US and Asia.
What You'll Need:
- BS or above degree in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years of software development experience in commercial or enterprise applications.
- 1+ years of full-time experience as a Golang developer on Linux platform.
- 2+ years of experience in Python/Php
- Strong understanding of Golang module dependency framework, concurrency model, etc.
- Strong debugging skills, application performance analysis.
- Deep understanding of container technology (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Strong understanding of modern web architectures, micro-services
- Deep SQL / NoSQL database knowledge (MySQL, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, etc.)
- Familiar with AWS services, other cloud platforms
- Ability to quickly develop competencies in numerous technologies (i.e. you can learn quickly!)
- Ability to work with a development team and develop strong, reliable, and effective relationships with team members
- Excellent in communication (written and verbal) and collaboration with other functional teams (Support Engineering, Tools, Product, etc.).
Nice to have :
- Familiar with Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket)
- Kubernetes, Lambda functions, Service mesh