Senior Full Stack Software Engineer I
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 05/23/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
- Salary Range: $140,000 - $160,000
About Impactimpact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go.
At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you!
impact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go. To learn more about how impact.com’s technology platform and partnerships marketplace is driving revenue growth for global enterprise brands such as Walmart, Uber, Shopify, Lenovo, L'Oréal, Fanatics and Levi’s, visit www.impact.com.
Why this role is exciting!
As a Full Stack Software Engineer on the Core team, you will be working within a fast-paced, agile team, implementing the next generation of the core user application, and building highly scalable features for the world’s biggest brands. You will learn our cloud, data, and microservice tech stack and tools. You will own product features from idea to production.
We work with many of the world’s best-known brands - you will be directly building the product we are selling to these companies.
What you will be doing:
- Design and develop features, modules, and services.
- Build internal APIs for sharing data and functionality
- Improve deployments of the company’s applications and services
- Troubleshoot issues before they spoil your weekend
- Work with external APIs
- Be part of a continuously improving, agile team
Does this sound like you?
- 5+ years’ experience building software
- Fluent in Java Spring Framework
- Fluent in relational databases
- Experience building applications with public cloud providers and serverless technologies
- Experience with NoSQL database like Elastic and Scylla
- Familiar with message buses like Kafka
- Familiar with Jenkins CI/CD pipelines
- Ready to learn from a team that has taken companies from startup to billion-dollar unicorns
- Free Affiliate & Partnerships Industry Fundamentals Certification by PXA
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited responsible PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Parental Leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled.
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
Salary Range: $140,000 - $160,000 (USD) per year, eligibility to receive additional variable bonus contingent on Company performance, eligibility to receive equity award.
This is the pay range the Company believes is equitable for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.