- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 05/23/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
About Impactimpact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go.
impact.com is the global leader in Partnership Automation software. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships, including Influencers, affiliates, publishers and strategic partnerships Our combined suite of products covers the entire partnership lifecycle, including recruiting, onboarding, contracting, tracking and payments. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 1000 employees and seventeen offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
impact.com is passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Why this role is exciting!
As a Software Engineer on the New Initiatives team, you will be working within a fast-paced, agile team, implementing the next generation of extensions to the core user application, and building highly scalable features for the world’s biggest brands. You will learn our cloud, data, and microservice tech stack and tools. You will own product features from idea to production.
We work with many of the world’s best-known brands - you will be directly building the product we are selling to these companies.
What you will be doing:
- Develop, test and maintain software for the Platform
- Build meaningful unit, functional and integration level tests for the software built
- Collaborate with a distributed team to fulfill the department's quarterly objectives
- Develop code both independently and while pair programming
- Write and maintain design, user and test documentation
- Become familiar with technologies used on the squad
- Perform triage functionality through verification and fixing of bugs
- Build customer and non customer facing code
- Support software testing and quality assurance processes to ensure high-quality deliverables
- Keeps technically abreast of trends and advancements within area of specialization, incorporating these improvements where applicable
- Review business needs, requirements, technical specifications
Does this sound like you?
- Completed B.S. In Computer Science or related field or equivalent professional experience
- Open source contributions are beneficial
- Experience working with Java, Spring and related Technologies
- 3+ years Software Development
- Agile / Iterative processes. Kanban / Scrum
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, Table design, SQL
- Test Driven Development (TDD) experience
- Continuous Integration / Delivery methods, tooling, integrations
- Experience working with Large Scale processing
- Exposure and experience in any Google Cloud technology highly desired
- Experience in monitoring, alerting and production support
- Good understanding of JVM and Garbage Collection
- Ready to learn from a team that has taken companies from startup to billion-dollar unicorns
- Free Affiliate & Partnerships Industry Fundamentals Certification by PXA
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Work closely with some of the world’s best in the industry
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where you can leave your mark on the organization!
- Address exciting opportunities and complex engineering challenges in the leading partnership automation provider
- Become part of an international community having the ability to travel abroad and work in all our headquarters
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.