- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Impactimpact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go.
If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
We are growing our Greater China business to accommodate the increasing demand for our solution. You will have the opportunity to grow rapidly and gain exposure to new marketing technologies as we progress! Be the face and name of Impact to some of the most well known brands worldwide. This role will be based in our Greater China headquarters in Shanghai.
What You'll Do:
- Sell the product to the target accounts and manage towards hitting a preset revenue target
- Generate pipeline by proactively sourcing opportunities within the designated territory
- Prepare & deliver world-class demos and value-based presentations
- Answer questions from prospects about our product value, uses, integrations, and implementation
- Proactively drive the process with a prospective client from initial prospecting to a signed contract and internal handoff
- Drive active engagement by all internal and external stakeholders necessary to close a deal
- Update SFDC daily with all relevant details needed to reflect business reality
- Work collaboratively with assigned BDRs when prospecting into new enterprise accounts
- Share thought leadership, spearhead executive involvement, and connect with target audiences at events
What You Have:
- Bachelor degree
- 4+ years direct B2B SaaS sales experience, strong preference towards marketing technology (tracking, measurement, etc)
- Strong English & Chinese communication, effective problem-solving, networking and presentation skills
- In-depth understanding of the affiliate/partnership ecosystem
- Project management experience, especially managing RFP/RFI responses
- Solid understanding of the SaaS business model and the unique elements of an enterprise SaaS sales process
- Solid understanding of the Greater China E-commerce space, and working knowledge of top brands in China.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar sales CRM tool for analysis
- Curious to learn more about Impact’s Partnership Cloud solution
- Proven track record of building territories and addressing client needs
- Must be a true hunter!
- Unlimited PTO policy - take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Training & Development - learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Flexible work hours
- Private Health Insurance
- Internet Allowance
- Casual work environment
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.