- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Impactimpact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go.
At Impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world. Then this is the place for you.
Impact.com is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
The Marketing Manager works across the GC team to help drive the marketing-related go-to-market strategy and activities for our products, with a special focus on localisation of the content and messaging to ensure maximum impact in the GC market. This role requires a marketing generalist with strong content marketing and events experience who can project-manage a wide range of different activities to support impact.com’s growth in the region. They support the Sales Enablement function, and programme-manage all GC marketing projects.
This role is based in China and reports to the APAC Marketing Director in Sydney
- Oversee GC Partnership marketing programs, with deep collaboration with partner team, demand generation team, alasing process and results with global;
- Plan, manage and execute a variety of campaigns to build the awareness of impact.com’s Partnership program and generate leads
- Produce a GTM strategy to kick off and accelerate impact.com’s Partnership program, GC;
- Be responsible for the distribution and amplification through earned, owned and paid channels
- Plan and execute Demand Generation activitiesto achieve GC marketing revenue goals
- Support and localise multi-channels (paid, earnerd, owned and partnered ) activity in the GC market
- Ensure that all marketing initiatives are properly executed in a timely fashion; organise key sessions with stakeholders and ensure that the overall momentum of GC marketing initiatives is maintained
- Own local industry body relationships
- Unlimited PTO policy - take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Training & Development - learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Flexible work hours
- Private Health Insurance
- Internet Allowance
- Casual work environment
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.