- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Impactimpact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go.
If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
This role will offer valuable operations support to the Web Development, Web Design, Web Analytics, and Social Media teams as they grow Impact’s digital marketing footprint in the Marketing Tech/SaaS industry.
The position requires someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, works well under deadlines and who prides themselves on being detail-orientated. This role has room for growth and offers broad exposure to digital marketing in the enterprise B2B SaaS industry.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for the overall operation of the company's brand website, formulated website marketing strategy, optimized operation process, and formulated a perfect online operation system
- Update various types of web-based content
- Developed product roadmap for website iteration, and put forward operation strategy based on market feedback.
- Responsible for improving GMV, PV, UV and user retention of the website.
- Responsible for designing the standardized operation process of website operation and maintenance
- Responsible for the overall traffic analysis and data analysis of the website, and timely put forward the optimization and adjustment of the company's data marketing direction; Effective keyword promotion.
- Daily update and maintenance of website homepage and secondary channels.
What You Have:
- WordPress experience essential
- Comfortable learning new SaaS tools
- Task management system administration (Asana or similar)
- Note taking and documentation management (Google Docs/Slides/Sheets)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Attention to detail and highly organised
- Interest in utilising technology to solve business problems
- Basic HTML+CSS skills
- Copywriting ability (blogs, web landing pages, etc)
- SEO experience (Google Analytics, on-page, etc)
- Web Design experience
- Social Media exposure
- Project Management experience
- Relevant degree or diploma
- 2 - 4+ years of Web or Digital Marketing work experience
- Unlimited PTO policy - take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Training & Development - learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Flexible work hours
- Private Health Insurance
- Internet Allowance
- Casual work environment
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.