- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Administration
- Industry: Growth Equity
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.psgequity.com
- Company Address: 401 Park Drive, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, US
- Salary Range: NA
About PSGPSG is a growth equity firm that partners with software and technology-enabled services companies to help them navigate transformational growth, capitalize on strategic opportunities, and build strong teams. Having backed more than 120 companies and facilitated over 430 add-on acquisitions, we bring extensive investment experience, deep expertise in software and technology, and a firm commitment to collaborating with management teams. Founded in 2014, PSG has since raised over $14 billion in capital and operates out of offices in Boston, Kansas City, London, Paris, Madrid, and Tel-Aviv.
*While this individual may choose to work from the Boston office, PSG is open to all or mostly remote candidates for this position.
The Associate, Accounts Payable will report into our Manager, Accounts Payable and will a key team member
reviewing, reconciling, and paying the company’s bills in a timely manner. PSG is an energetic, collaborative and
growing firm, and this role will provide an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to learn many different
aspects of the accounts payable and finance functions.
The Associate, Accounts Payable will be responsible for the following:
• Complete payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices
in compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
• Establishes and builds positive rapport with vendors and key internal stakeholders to facilitate the
processing of payables in a timely manner and to be a point of contact for inquiries.
• Review and audit expense reports submitted to ensure compliance with established policies before
• Protects company’s values by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Ad hoc projects as needed.
Ideal Experience and Competencies
The successful candidate will have an exceptional track record and reputation. Given the significant responsibilities
of this position, the top candidate will be a mature, experienced individual. In addition, the successful candidate
• Accounts payable experience preferred.
• 1- 2 years of GL accounting experience a plus.
• High School Diploma required. Associates degree in business or higher preferred.
• Experience with Workday preferred.
• Proficiency with Excel required, advanced Excel skills preferred.
• Strong problem-solving skills and basic accounting principles knowledge including general ledger systems,
financial chart of accounts, and corporate procedures.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner required.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Exceptional organization and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis
on accuracy and timeliness.
Benefits and Perks
At PSG, we are committed to providing excellent benefits that show our deep appreciation for the hard work of our
team. Our current benefits offerings include:
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance, paid for 100% by PSG.
• Retirement savings plan with PSG match contribution and discretionary profit sharing.
• Short- and long-term disability and life insurance policies.
• Flexible spending accounts for health, commuting and dependent care.
• Competitive paid vacation and paid holidays.
• Paid parental leave.
• Tuition reimbursement program.
• Employee Assistance program.
• Personal training sessions with our Director of Health & Fitness.
• Beautiful office space in Fenway area with a state-of-the-art gym arriving May 2023
• Lunch 3x/week, snacks, coffee and other beverages available to all employees.
PSG Equity L.L.C. (the “Firm”) is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable
federal, state, and local fair employment practice laws. The Firm strictly prohibits and will not tolerate,
condone or allow discrimination or harassment with respect to any employee or applicant for
employment in matters of hiring, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, termination, compensation,
fringe benefits or other terms and conditions of employment on the basis of race, color, religion,
creed, age, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender (including sex stereotyping,
gender identity, gender dysphoria, gender expression, or transgender status), sexual orientation,
disability (including physical disability or mental disability), military or veteran status, familial status,
partnership status, or marital status, or any other status protected by relevant federal, state and local
laws. All employees are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination.
In the Cover Letter section below, please be sure to answer the following 3 questions:
1. Are you legally authorized to work in the United States for our company?
2. Do you now, or will you in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status, etc.) to work legally for our Company in the United States?
3. If the position requires, are you willing to relocate?