- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
- Salary Range: $67,500 - $72,000
About Impactimpact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go.
New York, Santa Barbara, Seattle, San Francisco
At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you!
impact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go. To learn more about how impact.com’s technology platform and partnerships marketplace is driving revenue growth for global enterprise brands such as Walmart, Uber, Shopify, Lenovo, L’Oreal, Fanatics and Levi’s, visit www.impact.com.
Why this role is exciting:
The Creator Recruiter position is an entirely new role within impact.com. This role will be actively patrolling social media, searching for creators looking for new partnerships and ready to join impact.com. This role involves finding and communicating with creators to pitch impact.com and successfully recruit them to the platform, and is client-facing the majority of the time.
This is a hybrid position that needs to be commutable to an impact.com office when it's necessary to be in-office but is mostly remote.
- Scrolling social media, podcasts, events, and news outlets to find creators that are not yet on impact.com
- Understanding how to use our internal systems to find existing creators to cross-reference
- Crafting appealing messaging to approach new creators across various platforms including TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and email
- Pitching creators to join the platform
- Tracking outreach, follow up, approval to the platform, applications to the impact.com marketplace, to ensure a smooth and completed sales process
- Assisting in onboarding creators to the platform by answering their questions and explaining how the platform works
- Reporting numbers on performance weekly, monthly, and quarterly
- Assisting brands recruit and onboard specific creators to the platform, keeping the brand’s CSM up to date
Does this sound like you?
- Understanding of influencer space and creators across verticals and platforms
- Self-motivated and eager to make an impact
- Acute attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong communication and time management
- 3+ years of experience in the influencer industry - marketing, recruiting, management
- Excellent organizational skills and proficiency in Google Sheets & Excel
- Email adeptness - answer first solution with quick + thoughtful responses
- Level headedness and people-skills needed to maintain personal, professional relationships with influencers and talent managers
- Bonus skills:
- You’re a creator yourself
- In the know of up and coming creators/creator-events
- Personal relationships with creators or talent agencies
- Taken the Free Affiliate & Partnerships Industry Fundamentals Certification by PXA.
Salary range: $67,500-$72,000 per year, plus eligible to receive Restricted Stock Unit (RSU) grant and additional variable annual bonus contingent on Company performance.
*This is the pay range the Company believes is equitable for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited responsible PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Parental Leave
- In-Office catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled.
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.