- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
- Salary Range: $104,000 - $130,000
About Impactimpact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go.
Seattle, Washington, Santa Barbara, California, New York, New York, (US) Remote
At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you!
impact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go. To learn more about how impact.com’s technology platform and partnerships marketplace is driving revenue growth for global enterprise brands such as Walmart, Uber, Shopify, Lenovo, L’Oreal, Fanatics and Levi’s, visit www.impact.com.
Why this role is exciting!
- You represent the Voice of the Customer as we develop product value propositions
- You will play a centrol role in commercializing our software products and services
- You shape our product narratives and how we talk about our product.
- You get to flex all of your marketing muscles in a fast-paced environment
What you will be doing:
- Become a domain expert in performance marketing, influencer marketing, strategic partnerships, performance tracking, marketplace technologies, etc., to help establish the Partnership Cloud as a pre-eminent leader in partnership automation
- Own internal and external product communications deliverables to drive user education and feature adoption such as release notes; feature primers, blogs, videos, and FAQs; product walk-throughs; and user documentation and tactics such as one sheets, client emails, case studies, whitepapers, blog posts, bylines, webinars, videos, microsites, and the impact.com website
- Monitor the industry for key events; formulate messaging/positioning in response; and ensure communication to the internal organization, customers, publishers and creators, and/or the public
- Partner with sales, marketing, product management, revenue enablement, partnerships, customer success, and onboarding teams to ensure product success
- Support the ongoing development and distribution of sales enablement and marketing tools
- Conduct Competitive Intelligence research, asset creation, and maintenance on a continued basis, including monthly meetings with global commercial teams and bi-quarterly deliverables
- Leverage product-led, marketing-led, and sales-led growth motions to educate prospects, drive customer adoption and expand usage of products and services
- Know the users, the technology, and the competition, and be an informed voice to help drive product development and marketing decisions
- Monitor and contribute to impact.com positioning and messaging on the website, email, social media, client communications, sales decks and sales enablement trainings, release notes, and digital marketing efforts; ensure press and market opportunities are realized; drive and analyze traffic through those efforts
Does this sound like you?
- A story-teller who has a passion for technology
- A great communicator that can leverage multiple communication platforms and mediums
- A person that can see / paint the big picture and is unafraid to roll up your sleeves
- A great project manager who is proactive and flexible
- A person who can break down complex ideas and explain it to others
- A team player
- Nice to have taken the Free Affiliate & Partnerships Industry Fundamentals Certification by PXA.
Salary range: $104,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year, plus eligible to receive Restricted Stock Unit (RSU) grant and additional variable annual bonus contingent on Company performance.
*This is the pay range the Company believes is equitable for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited responsible PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Parental Leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled.
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.