Senior Publisher Development Acquisition BD- NAM
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
- Salary Range: $60,000 - $75,000
About Impactimpact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go.
At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you!
impact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go. To learn more about how impact.com’s technology platform and partnerships marketplace is driving revenue growth for global enterprise brands such as Walmart, Uber, Shopify, Lenovo, L’Oreal, Fanatics and Levi’s, visit www.impact.com.
Why is this role exciting!
You get to be one of the first hires on the team to roll out this blue ocean new service with plenty of upside and room for growth.
What you will be doing:
The Senior Publisher Acquisition BD for North America is responsible for engaging, sourcing, and creating new business partnerships from a targeted list of highly valuable publisher accounts. They are responsible for meeting and exceeding their annual targets and goals, collaborating and project managing alongside cross functional departments to ensure a frictionless and professional commercial experience for our prospective clients. They are accountable for being well-versed in the value drivers of the marketplace and how to drive productive partnerships for partners and brands.
- Responsible for building and growing your own book of business, selling to our top accounts
- Achieving or exceeding individual SaaS revenue quota and marketplace GTV quota
- Prior experience driving sales and business development activities with publishers or media houses
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives the value of our product
- Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key prospects
- Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- Prepare & deliver world-class demos and value-based
- Answer prospects’ questions about product value, uses, integrations, and
- Proactively drive the process with a prospective client from initial prospecting to a signed contract and internal
Does this sound like you?
- An Evangelist and not a Salesperson
- Expert Communicator
- Industry Expert
- Bonus: Salesforce Familiarity
- Nice to have taken free Affiliate & Partnerships Industry Fundamentals Certification by PXA.
Salary range: $60,000-$75,000 per year, plus eligible to receive Restricted Stock Unit (RSU) grant and additional variable annual bonus contingent on Company performance.
*This is the pay range the Company believes is equitable for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited responsible PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Parental Leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled.
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.