- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Impactimpact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go.
Santa Barbara, Seattle, New York, San Francisco
At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you!
impact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go. To learn more about how impact.com’s technology platform and partnerships marketplace is driving revenue growth for global enterprise brands such as Walmart, Uber, Shopify, Lenovo, L’Oreal, Fanatics and Levi’s, visit www.impact.com.
Why this role is exciting!
As a Talent Agency Growth Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing, nurturing, and growing 10-40 of our creator talent agency relationships worldwide.
What you will be doing:
- Manage a portfolio of Talent Agents
- Respond to emails and calls from talent managers in a timely manner
- Search for and find answers from various team members for various talent to assist in answering talent manager questions
- Educate agents on how to use the Impact.com platform, and leverage Studio as an extension of the agency to support campaigns
- Direct agents through the proper channels for commission and technical support
- Work with manager to set up + define processes for talent agencies within Impact.com
- Grow portfolio
- Proactively book monthly or quarterly calls with talent agencies to update on talent usage and performance
- Schedule recurring webinars for agency manager’s talent to walk through how to utilize Impact.com tools + partner with new brand programs
- Leverage agency relationships to recruit new quality creators to the platform
- Be the voice of the talent agency internally
- Work alongside marketing to create blog posts + marketing for agency
- Provide product recommendations on behalf of your portfolio
- Represent your portfolio’s talent for brand recommendations and publicity opportunities
- Increase the total number of productive creator partnerships (brand partner connections generating income)
- Generate partnerships from creator x brand pop-up events
- Grow GTV from managed talent agency creators
Does this sound like you?
- 3+ years working with creator talent agencies
- Experience in crafting 1:1 and mass-messaging communications
- Experience in educating + training new tech/platforms to clients
- Experience in the affiliate marketing space is preferred, but not required
- Experience working in a new department is preferred, but not required
- Ability to explain the value of a talent agency
- Enjoys analyzing data and providing actionable insights
- Effective organization, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Nurtures client relationships by surprising, delighting, retaining, and growing them daily
- Grows talent performance with Impact.com creator technology through agency relationships
- Proactively and strategically emails agents
- Schedules monthly and/or quarterly agency calls to identify opportunities for growth
- Organized self-starter with the ability to create processes and workflow for their own portfolio
- Understands, or is quick to learn, both Impact.com affiliate and creator platform & technology
- In tune with both creator and talent industry best practices and updates
- Participates in team meetings and department + company-wide discussions
- Available during South African business hours, with flexibility into North America PT hours, M-F
- Light travel potential for in-person client meetings
- Preferred location: Los Angeles or New York City
Nice to have
- MBA preferred
- Taken the Free Affiliate & Partnerships Industry Fundamentals Certification by PXA.
Salary range: $96,000-$120,000 per year, plus eligible to receive Restricted Stock Unit (RSU) grant and additional variable annual bonus contingent on Company performance.
*This is the pay range the Company believes is equitable for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited responsible PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Parental Leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled.
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.