- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Impactimpact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go.
At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world...then this is the place for you.
impact.com is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Zalora,, Levi’s, Microsoft, Charles & Keith, Airbnb, Sephora and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, impact.com has grown to over 1000 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
We are growing our sales organization to accommodate the increasing demand for our solution. You will have the opportunity to grow rapidly and gain exposure to new marketing technologies as we progress! Be the face and name of Impact to some of the most well known brands worldwide. This role will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
What You'll Do:
- Sell the product to the target accounts and manage towards hitting a preset revenue target
- Generate pipeline by proactively sourcing opportunities within the designated territory
- Prepare & deliver world-class demos and value-based presentations
- Answer questions from prospects about our product value, uses, integrations, and implementation
- Proactively drive the process with a prospective client from initial prospecting to a signed contract and internal handoff
- Drive active engagement by all internal and external stakeholders necessary to close a deal
- Update SFDC daily with all relevant details needed to reflect business reality
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Channel Partners Te when prospecting into new enterprise accounts
- Share thought leadership, spearhead executive involvement, and connect with target audiences at events
What You Have:
- Bachelor degree
- 3/5 years direct B2B SaaS sales experience, strong preference towards marketing technology (tracking, measurement, etc)
- Strong English & Indonesian communication, effective problem-solving, networking and presentation skills
- In-depth understanding of the affiliate/partnership ecosystem and/or influencer marketing.
- Project management experience, especially managing RFP/RFI responses
- Solid understanding of the SaaS business model and the unique elements of an enterprise SaaS sales process
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar sales CRM tool for analysis
- Curious to learn more about Impact’s Partnership Cloud solution
- Proven track record of building territories and addressing client needs
- New business hunter!
- Responsible PTO policy - take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Flexible remote working policy
- Pension scheme, health and dental insurance among other regular health and wellness (physical, mental, and financial) initiatives
- 6 months paid parental leave
- Regular community involvement opportunities - we believe that we can always find new ways to #createimpact around us - check out some of our recent activities that have won us recognition in the industry
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.