- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
- Salary Range: $65,000 - $80,000
About Impactimpact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go.
At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and our obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you!
impact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go. To learn more about how impact.com’s technology platform and partnerships marketplace is driving revenue growth for global enterprise brands such as Walmart, Uber, Shopify, Lenovo, L’Oreal, Fanatics and Levi’s, visit www.impact.com.
Why this role is exciting!
We are growing our sales organization to accommodate the increasing demand for our solution. We are looking for an experienced and dynamic sales person to own one of our top territories in North America. You will have the opportunity to grow rapidly and gain exposure to new marketing technologies as we progress!
As a Customer Sales Executive, you will be responsible for driving the sales process with existing customers. Strong consultative and analytical skills are important for successful navigation from solution demo, the definition of the scope and final contract. Be the face and name of Impact to some of the most well-known brands worldwide.
What you will be doing:
- Generate new business and foster relationships with current clients.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for the territory that expands and grows into new customer advertising budgets and business units
- Build deep relationships and manage the commercial relationship with high-level (often VP/ C-Suite) customer executives
- Ensure sales metrics are exceeded and well documented.
- Collaborate with team members and leaders to improve the customer experience.
- Master the product portfolio in order to articulate value via presentations and proposals, ensuring that solutions and services are aligned to client needs.
- Communicate and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships to effectively close business.
- Run effective discovery with customers to understand their needs and introduce solutions to help scale and grow their business
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts; provide sales management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested and transparency on pipeline
- Effectively communicate our value proposition to customers by pursuing an increased knowledge of key competitors
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com
- Proactively solve problems within and outside of your area and contribute to additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
Does this sound like you?
- Install base sales or revenue focused account management experience
- Are passionate about creating a great customer experience
- Solve problems with curiosity and creativity
- Seek to understand multiple perspectives in a situation
- Great communicator internally and externally
- Highly organized and up-to-date on task
- Previous Influencer marketing or Affiliate marketing experience required
- Embody the characteristics of Humble, Hungry and Smart
Salary range: $65,000- $80,000 per year + additional variable incentive variable contingent on quota/performance (Additional potential incentive variable $47,000-$53,300 based on quota)
Plus eligible to receive a Restricted Stock Unit (RSU) grant.
*This is the pay range the Company believes is equitable for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited responsible PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Parental Leave
- Free Affiliate & Partnerships Industry Fundamentals Certification by PXA.
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled.
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!