- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
- Salary Range: $100,000 - $130,000
About Impactimpact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go.
At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you!
impact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go. To learn more about how impact.com’s technology platform and partnerships marketplace is driving revenue growth for global enterprise brands such as Walmart, Uber, Shopify, Lenovo, L’Oreal, Fanatics and Levi’s, visit www.impact.com.
Why this role is exciting! This role will analyze cross-channel and full-funnel data to identify revenue opportunities and evaluate online behavior. You will track different kinds of data to influence reporting, including advertising channel mix and costs, sales, time spent on company web pages, A/B testing variates, and ad-hoc requests.You’ll research marketing tools and make suggestions about which systems best support operations. This role requires strong communication skills - knowing your audience and speaking their language. The ideal candidate should be able to translate complex results into strategic recommendations, have strong data storytelling skills, and be able to manage multiple analytical projects.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for maintaining, tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of demand generation activities and channels, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular reports. Includes campaign performance, channel contributions, full-funnel and attribution analysis, ROI and performance against budget and forecast.
- Identify inefficiencies in the demand generation and sales funnel and recommend solutions to increase quality conversions and pipeline revenue.
- ABM: Track, report, and analyze account based marketing activities, including the number of engaged accounts, generated opportunities, and pipeline revenue. Provide insightful analysis on industry trends and make recommendations to improve ABM performance and drive business growth.
- Evaluate new technologies to improve efficiency, maintain data integrity, and optimize performance for the marketing organization
- Evaluate customers’ online behavior and provide insights and recommendations for further enhancements to the visitor experience.
- Analyzes A/B and Multivariate tests, communicate results and provide recommendations.
- Creates slide presentations to provide market and consumer insights to demand gen and other stakeholders
- Document and communicate new processes to the demand generation and regional paid media agencies
Does this sound like you?
- 2 years of work experience in demand generation/growth marketing and data analysis with proven track record of delivering revenue-impacting outcomes
- Experience in advanced analytic and statistical techniques related to advertising channels, sales, multivariate and A/B testing, website analytics, digital revenue attribution, customer segmentation, and marketing effectiveness
- Experience building and automating management level reporting
- Mastery of the following analytical tools: modeling and reporting in Excel/Access and SQL
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools
- Excellent data storytelling skills and ability to communicate insights clearly and effectively present via dashboards and slides to to audiences with different knowledge (stakeholders = high-level vs. demand generation = in-the-weeds)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and proactive in finding solutions to improve marketing performance
Salary range: $100,000 - $130,000 per year, plus eligible to receive Restricted Stock Unit (RSU) grant and additional variable annual bonus contingent on Company performance.
*This is the pay range the Company believes is equitable for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited responsible PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Parental Leave
- Free Affiliate & Partnerships Industry Fundamentals Certification by PXA.
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled.
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.