- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
- Salary Range: $160,000 - $200,000
About Impactimpact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go.
Role Title: Director, Customer Solutions
At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you!
impact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go. To learn more about how impact.com’s technology platform and partnerships marketplace is driving revenue growth for global enterprise brands such as Walmart, Uber, Shopify, Lenovo, L’Oreal, Fanatics and Levi’s, visit www.impact.com.
Why this role is exciting!
The Director of Customer Solutions at impact.com will lead our US Customer Solutions team and be integral to innovating how we engage with customers in a more delightful, next-gen way.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Engineering in R&D, other key stakeholders include cross functional and regional leaders across the company. The role will drive transformation across multiple teams in a fast-paced and changing environment. This demands flexibility, participative leadership, and passion for delivering great customer experience.
Salary Range: $160,000 - $200,000 per year, plus eligible to receive Restricted Stock Unit (RSU) grant and additional variable annual bonus contingent on Company performance up to 5%.
*This is the pay range the Company believes is equitable for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with cross functional leaders and regional leaders in the organization to identify the best ways to organize customer-facing and adjacent functions for efficiency and improved customer experience
- Plan and execute departmental OKRs
- Own monthly reporting of KPIs to the leadership team and Customer Solutions teams. Rally Customer Solutions and adjacent teams to improve these KPIs.
- Lead projects to analyze top customer pain points and formulate product solutions to address them.
- Prioritize and escalate issues / product enhancements to Product and Technical teams to achieve results.
- Mentor the team to ensure growth and continue evolving training plans for upskilling, and be a point of escalation as needed.
- Assist in forecasting resources for the global team and manage hiring plans to bring top talent into the team and deliver delightful customer experiences at scale.
- Create, maintain, improve infrastructures to allow for lean, scalable processes that deliver quality experiences and 24*7 support.
- Continually improve upon existing processes to ensure scaling and success of the global teams.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a participative and / or transformational leadership style and a self-driven work ethic. You are a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You are passionate about delivering great customer experience and have the ability to focus on transparency in tools, processes & infrastructure to make it happen.
- You have curiosity, the desire to learn, and the ability to grasp the product and technical nuances of Impact’s offering. Our business is changing and growing fast, who knows what the skills of tomorrow will be? Flexibility is key.
- You have strong communication skills, and are able to maintain frequent and clear written communication to connect a distributed team.
- You have superb troubleshooting skills that help you take big problems and break them down into manageable pieces with elegant solutions.
- You have excellent time management skills.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Parental Leave
- Weekly catered lunch, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled.
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.