- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Impactimpact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go.
At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world...then this is the place for you.
impact.com is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Zalora,, Levi’s, Microsoft, Charles & Keith, Airbnb, Sephora and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, impact.com has grown to over 1000 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
The Marketing Executive works across the Southeast Asia team to help drive the marketing strategy and initiatives for our products, with a special focus on localising content and messaging to ensure maximum impact in the Southeast Asian markets. This role requires a marketing generalist with strong content marketing and events experience who can project-manage a wide range of different activities to support impact.com’s growth in the region. They work closely with the SEA Marketing Manager to help manage all marketing projects in Southeast Asia.
The role will directly report to the SEA Marketing Manager and will be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Plan, manage and execute a variety of industry conferences and hosted events to build impact.com’s brand awareness and generate leads
- Produce localisedcontent to help establish impact.com as a thought leader in the Southeast Asia affiliate marketing and partnership space e.g blog posts, Linkedin articles, case studies, whitepapers, bylines
- Be responsible for the distribution and amplification of content through earned, owned and paid channels
- Plan and execute Demand Generation activities (including Direct Buy, Email, Direct Mail, eGifting) to achieve marketing’s pipeline and booking goals
- Localise product positioning, messaging, and packaging to empower the Southeast Asia sales team
- Support and localise agency-led paid social and paid search activity in the Southeast Asia market
- Ensure that all marketing initiatives are properly executed in a timely fashion; organise key sessions with stakeholders to report on progressand ensure that the overall momentum of Southeast Asia marketing initiatives is maintained
- Own local industry body relationships
Does this sound like you?
- Between 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing role - SaaS and B2B marketing experience preferred
- Good understanding of the marketing, digital and technology landscape
- Excellent writer with strong communication skills
- Experience with end-to-end event execution is preferred
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and navigate cross-department relationships
- Proactive self-starter who instinctively seeks to produce value and push limits
- Experience with editing short videos is a plus
- Fluent in English and at least one Southeast Asian language
Benefits and Perks
- Responsible PTO policy - take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Flexible remote working policy
- Pension scheme, health and dental insurance among other regular health and wellness (physical, mental, and financial) initiatives
- 6 months paid parental leave
- Regular community involvement opportunities - we believe that we can always find new ways to #createimpact around us - check out some of our recent activities that have won us recognition in the industry
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.