- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Impactimpact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go.
If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
assist with proposing and implementing technical solutions for our clients. Working alongside
the Onboarding and Technical Services teams, you will interact with clients (business and
technology) answering questions about the integration process, best practices and Impact’s
technology with the goal of getting clients live with their implementations in a timely manner.
● Design solutions & drive technical implementation of new and existing Impact clients
● Lead technical conversations to scope and propose best solution for clients’ business
● Produce technical integration documentation
● Work hand-in-hand with our Onboarding team to provide best customer experience for
clients and help streamline onboarding
● Support Sales and Pre-sales teams as a product specialist and technical resource for
complex deals and general knowledge sharing
● Troubleshoot client issues
Other duties as assigned by the Company.
Core Competencies & Required Experience
● Self-starter with a focus on creating and/or refining processes
● Voracious learner willing to be out of their comfort zone
● Natural curiosity leading to a deep understanding of the client’s challenges
● Passion for solving customer issues in a fast paced environment
● Phenomenal problem-solving & troubleshooting skills
● Ability to communicate complex technical information to a non-technical audience
● Excellent verbal & written communication in English
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Maths or related Science
or Commerce discipline
● Proven performance in an Integration Support, Sales Engineering, Software
Development or related discipline, preferably in an external customer-facing capacity
- Casual work environment, including working from home
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- 6 month paternity/maternity leave
- Training & Development
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Group schemes with Discovery & Bonitas for medical aid
- Group scheme with Momentum for provident fund
- Restricted Stock Units
- 3-year vesting schedule pending Board approval
- Internet Allowance
- Free Affiliate & Partnerships Industry Fundamentals Certification by PXA.
- Fitness club fee reimbursements
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.