- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
- Salary Range: $105,000 - $115,000
About Impactimpact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go.
At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you!
impact.com is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, impact.com has grown to over 1000 employees and global offices across the United States, Canada, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Customer Success Director (CSD), you will be responsible for the management of client relationships to promote retention and growth. The CSD develops strategic, goal-driven account plans and processes to ensure productive relationships with clients. This involves utilizing our software suite to build stronger & more successful marketing campaigns. Portraying good business sense, a solid understanding of the digital ecosystem and being a critical thinker will have you shining and growing every day at Impact.
Does this sound like you?
- 5-7+ years Account Management or Customer Success experience, preferably B2B
- Bachelor's Degree (Business, Marketing or related field a plus)
- Consistent track record of providing stellar support to customers.
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem
- Healthy dose of initiative and the ability to remain flexible
- Detail-oriented and able to efficiently prioritize tasks
- Be a critical thinker and an inventive problem-solver
- Proven track record of quality verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer Focused, Commercially minded, Service-oriented
- Enthusiastic teammate
- Great conflict resolution skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Delivering world-class support to our top clients.
- Maintain a balanced proactive/reactive relationship with your assigned accounts.
- Expand Impact’s presence in the client organizations by developing relationships and facilitating strategic review sessions with senior level people that have decision making authority.
- Partner with our Sales organization to uncover and capitalize on upsell and expansion opportunities.
- Dedicated duties include account monitoring, regular check-ins and relationship building.
- Reactive duties include training, product support, and appropriate delegation when technical issues and feature requests arise.
Salary Range: $105,000 - $115,000 per year, plus Variable Commission Plan ($26,250-$28,750) and stock (RSU) award.*This is the pay range the Company believes is equitable for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Weekly catered lunches, a healthy snack bar, and phenomenal coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties and other events to celebrate our many successes.
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.