- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 11/22/2022
- Website: wwex.com
- Company Address: 2323 Victory Ave., Suite 1600, Dallas, Texas 75201, US
About Worldwide ExpressWorldwide Express is a top-rated third-party logistics company, helping more than 92,000 small to medium-sized businesses ship smarter.
The Sr. Marketing Cloud Specialist position is responsible for all marketing automation programs and primarily uses the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engagement and Account Engagement (was Pardot) platform (which includes journey building, email, mobile and web personalization) to support a unified digital customer experience. This position will make strategic recommendations and manage implementation and set up related to lead nurture, lead grading & scoring, customer journeys, landing page optimization, and the like to create connected experiences that meet the customer at the right moment with a custom experience. This role is a critical revenue driver for the company. The Sr. Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist ensures the continued success of Worldwide Express by keeping our marketing and sales funnel running smoothly and efficiently, delivering a healthy pipeline of qualified leads to all sales teams (WWEX, UNI, GTZ) and building customer journeys that result in increased retention and revenue. Responsibilities include working with the marketing strategy team on customer journey strategy, collaborating with technology leaders to develop the infrastructure for our marketing automation environment as well as managing lead workflows, email nurture for leads and customers, journey building and landing page optimization with a focus on reporting and analytics to guide decision making.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Serve as liaison between Technology team and Marketing for the buildout and implementation of all Salesforce Marketing Cloud suite of products.
· Set up and manage all Marketing Cloud Engagement instances ensuring successful configuration and maintenance of all marketing programs within.
· Develop, implement and manage lead management processes, including grading and scoring, to enable higher conversions of quality leads for sales.
· Develop, implement and manage all automated lead and prospect journeys utilizing web, email, advertising and text.
· Develop, implement and manage all automated customer journeys utilizing web, email, advertising and text.
· Implement and manage A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximize results.
· Create best practices and guidelines’ documentation for all Pardot marketing automation programs.
· Assist with reporting and creation of dashboard for all campaigns and make recommendations based on analysis to improve performance of email.
· Assist training with the development of materials to train sales and ops on marketing automation programs.
· Assist with the development of future state marketing automation roadmaps and strategies.
· Effective oral and written communicator
· Self-starter with strong organization & presentation skills
· Strong analytical skills, using those skills to solve problems, uncover business opportunities, and tell a story with our data about what is and is not working.
· Understanding of the B2B lead funnel and strategies to optimize lead conversions.
· Experience building nurture streams.
· Advanced experience with developing and maintaining Pardot integration with CRM (Salesforce preferred).
· Experience working with Salesforce Administrators to design, configure and map Pardot fields to Salesforce.
· Experience with Salesforce CRM, Salesforce campaigns, and reporting, and comfortable building reports and dashboards.
· Experience with HubSpot preferred.
· BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent experience.
· 7+ years of marketing automation administration experience.
· Pardot Specialist and Marketing Cloud Engagement certification required.
· HubSpot certification preferred.