- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 11/22/2022
- Website: wwex.com
- Company Address: 2323 Victory Ave., Suite 1600, Dallas, Texas 75201, US
About Worldwide ExpressWorldwide Express is a top-rated third-party logistics company, helping more than 92,000 small to medium-sized businesses ship smarter.
The Senior Revenue Operations Analyst is responsible for advanced data and business process analysis. Duties require cross organization collaboration, including project management. The role will consist of accountabilities in financial analysis, financial reporting, operational metric management, and BI strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Comprehend the order to cash cycle of products and services with the ability to give constructive recommendations that maximized the Company’s revenue outlook
• Drive improvement, efficiency, and effectiveness into all revenue project activities and deliverables
• Recommend and develop metrics that ensure analysis and operations coordination.
• Write reports and presentations to guide operational decisions periodically and on the fly.
• Work with leaders to analyze data and provide important visualization and dashboards that clearly communicates complex data
• Participates in workstream planning process including inception, technical design, development, testing, and delivery of BI solutions
• Partner with Business Intelligence teams in terms of analysis of additional revenue generators, customer patterns, cost mitigation strategies, etc.
• Analyze current and historical data using Tableau and Excel to identify trends and patterns and key performance indicators.
o Write formulas in Excel to create key metrics/indicators, utilizing pivot table and charts to present performance measures and metrics, add slicers to make reports interactive for end users
o Create calculated fields and parameter in Tableau to generate key metrics/indicators, design visualizations and interactive dynamic dashboards to display the information
• Provides guidance, training, and problem-solving assistance to other team members
• Provide accurate and timely answers to routine questions from executives
• Provide ad hoc data analysis
• Other duties as assigned.
• Excellent data manipulation, data analysis and predictive analytics skills. Ability to use complex formulas and techniques to manipulate and transform data
• Experience using of CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Hyperion, SAP, GP), analytics software (e.g. Power BI, Tableau) and statistical software (e.g. SAS) to pull historical data and conduct predictive analytics to improve sales performance and processes.
• High level of experience of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
• High Energy level, strong work ethic, can do attitude, and highly effective communication skills
• Highly analytical and strong technical abilities
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to pivot & multi-task while under pressure and ability to deliver within fixed deadlines
• Strong work ethic, independence, problem solving ability, effective communication skills, and overall positive attitude
• Works independently with little or no supervision
• Understanding of financial statement compilation, budgeting, planning, and forecasting
• A working knowledge and understanding of a SOX-compliant environment
• Extensive experience understanding complex financial terms, theory, and practical application.
• Demonstrated excellence in building executive summaries, presentations, and extracting actionable insights from data
• Demonstrated success in effectively communication and presenting information to senior leadership as well as the external stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, economics, statistics or a related field (advanced degree preferred)
• 2+ years of professional work experience gathering business requirements, developing scorecards and dashboards to surface meaningful KPIs and actionable intelligence to senior leaders.