Lead/Senior SaaS Implementation Architect Global Role | Based in NL l FMCG Industry
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Big Data & Infrastructure
- Post Date: 11/22/2022
- Website: visualfabriq.com
- Company Address: Bisonspoor 3002, D701, Maarssen, Utrecht 3605 LT, NL
About VisualfabriqVisualfabriq’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform supports global consumer packaged goods (CPG) manufacturers in managing and optimizing their promotions and demand planning. Developed by experienced CPG industry professionals, Visualfabriq’s solutions are designed to improve revenue growth management for the world’s leading CPG brands by integrating big data, AI and intuitive workflows.
Visualfabriq is the market leading AI Driven Revenue Growth Management SaaS Platform for the CPG industry – think Heineken, think Mars, think Unilever.
#Scale-up. #Growing fast: we now have offices in New York City, London, Barcelona, Johannesburg, Singapore and our fabulous headquarters in Maarssen (near Amsterdam). Across the world, Visualfabriq is a high-performance, values-driven team with every individual putting our vision into action every day. With our customer demands rising, will you take us to the next level?
About the JOB - Do you want to grow with us?
Are you a hands-on Architect who loves setting architecture, integration and blueprint expectations at our clients? And while doing that loves to hire lead and train a growing architecture and integration team – at VF but also at our implementation partners?
Then read on 😊
To be SUCCESSFUL – Are you ready to excel with us?
- You work closely with the Functional Lead to design optimal solutions for our global customers.
- You Build strong relations with the global customer stakeholders (integration focused).
- You, Identify, analyse and decide + manage expectations on potential additional requirements.
About YOU – Do you see the fit?
- You are hands on and pragmatic (scale up mentality).
- Consultative experience with ERP systems implementations like SAP (TPM/SD), Oracle or M3 from end-to-end perspective.
- Data interfaces like IDOC, XML, CSV, JSON are a breeze for you.
- Data analysis and data manipulation with large datasets you’re happy to dive into.
What we OFFER – The good stuff 😉
Besides an exciting job, we offer you a Great Place to Work and great conditions too! Find out what you will enjoy being a Visualfabriq team member.
- An excellent salary package.
- 25 holidays + the option to buy 5 extras.
- An above market standards full pension coverage.
- “Fridge moments” to celebrate success (something with Champagne, you’ll see).
- Tools of the trade, such as phone allowance and laptop (of course!).
- Free unlimited fruit, snacks, great coffee and more, we have an open fridge policy 😊.
- Work for a successful scale-up company with interesting (international) career opportunities.
- We are an officially certified Great Place to Work and we actively promote and support a healthy work-life balance and employee happiness.
NEXT STEP – Are you excited?
Press the blue button, we can’t wait to meet you!
Check out what our people say about working with Visualfabriq https://player.vimeo.com/video/541651816
** No agencies needed **
* These requirements give a direction to the profile we are looking for for this position. Research shows that mainly male candidates apply for a 60% match and women at a 100% match. Do you not meet all the requirements, but do you think that this is the position for you? Then we would like to invite you to apply.