- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Big Data & Infrastructure
- Post Date: 11/22/2022
- Website: vhive.ai
- Company Address: 11 Hamenofim St, Herzliya, IL, 4672211
About vHivevHive is the only software solution that enables enterprises to deploy autonomous drone hives to create digital twins of their assets.
vHive is expanding in North America and is looking for a Director of Sales. You will be
responsible for growing the vHive Energy business in this region.
- Lead globally, with an initial focus in North America, vHive’s sales and business
development for the Energy sector including, electric utilities renewables (wind and
solar) and oil and gas.
- Run a full sales cycle from qualification and discovery to fulfillment
- Understand the customer’s way of thinking, business cases, decision criteria, pains, and
optimization potential, and will identify specific (technical and commercial) solutions,
thereby implicating on the vHive product.
- Identify and define routes to market for energy companies looking to digitize their
- Fly Drones! Plan and deliver field product demonstrations that clearly differentiate vHive
from other drone software vendors.
- Responsible for business development and channel opportunities with EPCs, DSPs and
- Be on top of market trends in your Sales domain. Work with marketing team to establish
competitive marketing edge.
- Inform the product management & technical team on various market requirements and
demands, customer needs and any potential product adaptations needs.
- Lead and own the RFX proposal process with support from other disciplines.
- Lead in collaboration with the multidisciplinary project teams the deliverables to meet
- The role reports to the CRO.
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales in one of the energy sectors with proven expertise in
selling to large scale energy customers.
- A real hunter mentality, oriented to identify new prospects and opportunities and
- Have a flexible attitude, an innovative entrepreneur, creative and curious by nature,
being able to push the various internal parties involved to product innovation
- A real problem-solver, result-driven, positive-minded, combined with enormous
enthusiasm and perseverance
- Have good leadership skills that allow you to work through a project from A to Z
with other departments and external stakeholders
- Result-oriented and responsible personality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in a global, multi-cultural context.
- Able to quickly understand the customer’s business, take control of the sales process
and challenge the customer in a healthy and commercial way.
- Degree in engineering, finance or economics preferred
- Located in the US, near a major hub with travel flexibility.