- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Big Data & Infrastructure
- Post Date: 11/22/2022
- Website: vhive.ai
- Company Address: 11 Hamenofim St, Herzliya, IL, 4672211
About vHivevHive is the only software solution that enables enterprises to deploy autonomous drone hives to create digital twins of their assets.
- vHive is expanding in North and South America and is looking for a Director of
Sales. You will be responsible for growing the vHive Telecom business in this
● Run a full sales cycle from qualification and discovery to fulfillment
● Conduct consultative sales engagements, diving deep into prospects’
business challenges and advising on impactful solutions.
● Fly Drones! Plan and deliver field product demonstrations that clearly
differentiate vHive from other drone software vendors.
● Identify and close new sales within targeted telecom industry accounts
● Meet and exceed sales quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis.
● Tenaciously follow-through and prioritize client needs in relation to sales
opportunities for the company.
● Partner with vHive marketing to ensure synergy between campaigns
and vHive activity.
● Partner with the product team and recommend product improvements.
We are looking for
● An entrepreneurial mindset – A Self-starter with a positive attitude that
● A strength in sales and business development – you can generate
opportunity in enterprise accounts with complex sales cycles.
● Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent
● Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working
● Self-motivated, persistent and able to work independently.
● A “can do” attitude with a curious mind, always asking how we can
improve and what best practices should we use to do that.
● 5+ years of successful selling experience in enterprise B2B SaaS
● Recent Telecom experience is a must
● Experience using CRM suites
● Consistent track record of sales and sales development success
● Preferred location near large airport serving LATAM: Miami, Houston,
Dallas, Atlanta, and NYC
● English and Spanish speaker
● Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)