- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 08/03/2022
- Website: wwex.com
- Company Address: 2323 Victory Ave., Suite 1600, Dallas, Texas 75201, US
About Worldwide ExpressWorldwide Express is a top-rated third-party logistics company, helping more than 92,000 small to medium-sized businesses ship smarter.
Designed to be an integral part of the Corporate Support structure. This position focuses on providing sales and operations support to all franchise offices within the Unishippers system. In addition, the Franchise Support Specialist I role works closely with our carrier partners to field and escalate issues as necessary. This role requires you to be highly adaptable, analytical, detail-oriented, organized, supportive, and able to quickly learn new processes so that you can support franchisees and their offices efficiently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as a liaison between carriers, the Franchise Support Team, and franchise offices in the resolution of day-to-day issues and questions.
- Have a thorough understanding of and the ability to support the company’s proprietary systems.
- Provide centralized support and serve as a liaison for all departments
- Respond and resolve cases as promptly as possible. Resolve franchisee queries via phone, email, or video meeting.
- Keep new and unresolved case levels to a minimum, track all communication using case management software, and clearly document/label cases for reporting.
- Manage cases that involve identifying the cause of a reported issue, whether it is a verified issue on the backend of a system or an opportunity to train the user on how to use our system properly. Coordinate with respective departments when addressing backend issues.
- Advise on common issues and questions regarding our systems, procedures, carriers, documentation, etc. and work with necessary departments to make improvements.
- Research and evaluate new technologies to further knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Organizational skills
- Relationship Management
- Time management
- Deductive reasoning
- At least 1+ year of logistics experience - required
- High School Diploma
- Job Family General
- Pay Type Salary
- Hiring Rate $40,000.00