- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Cloud Business Apps
- Post Date: 08/03/2022
- Website: wwex.com
- Company Address: 2323 Victory Ave., Suite 1600, Dallas, Texas 75201, US
About Worldwide ExpressWorldwide Express is a top-rated third-party logistics company, helping more than 92,000 small to medium-sized businesses ship smarter.
Assist operations within the company’s treasury functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the Company’s treasury policies, governing cash flow and liquidity, debt and credit, interest rate, investing and forecasting, and relationships with banks or other financial institutions.
- Allocate cash balances.
- Oversee corporate cash management
- Provide analytical and technical support to treasury-related activities.
- If applicable, Maintain investment records.
- Prepare cash forecasts and annual excess cash flow reporting.
- Prepare and monitor debt related payments.
- Maintain swap / hedge relationships.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Monitor treasury operations’ policies.
- Manage liquidity of company.
- Manage cash flow.
- Prepare expense and earnings forecast for cash flow reporting.
- Deductive and inductive reasoning.
- Multi-state experience.
- Complex problem solving.
- Critical thinking.
- Decision making.
- Forward thinking.
- Verbal and written communication.
- Results oriented.
- Technical expertise.
- Cash management.
- Administration and Management.
- Change management.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field.
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting or related field preferred.
- 4 to 7 years of experience in treasury or related field.
- Cash management experience preferred.
- Certified Treasury Professional designation a plus.
- Job Family General
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular Full Time