- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: eCommerce
- Post Date: 11/22/2022
- Website: yottaa.com
- Company Address: 100 5th Ave, Waltham, MA, 02451
About YottaaLeading brands such as Ann, Inc., Carter’s, Express, Lands’ End, Mattress Firm, Nutrisystem, Party City, Ralph Lauren, and Samsonite rely on Yottaa to accelerate, optimize, and control 3rd party eCommerce technologies, high resolution images, and other website elements, resulting in superior customer experiences, up to 60% faster web performance, and up to 20% increases in online conversion.
At YOTTAA, we’re passionate about making the online shopping experience efficient and fun. We’re a B2B SaaS company offering ground-breaking technology that makes eCommerce sites load faster and convert more visitors. Major retail brands trust YOTTAA to increase site performance and their users’ experience though highly optimized loading of critics. Our “One Team” approach allows us to quickly meet customers’ needs as well as provide flexibility and opportunities for our employees. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level while working in an exciting environment with big name brands, apply today.
We are looking for a Partner Manager who will be responsible for identifying and progressing pipeline, increasing the reach and impact of the Partnerships team. You will build productive partnerships with agency and system integrator partners to drive sales opportunities for Yottaa’s offerings. As the Partner Manager your objectives include revenue generation through sourcing and supporting net new business opportunities, contribution to pipeline growth by supporting account planning and territory management, marketing outreach to partners, and continued relationship building. The role reports directly to the VP of Partnerships and Alliances.
- Achieve pipeline target by delivering partner sourced pipeline and partner influenced wins
- Educate assigned partners on Yottaa’s product offering capabilities, benefits, success stories, and implementation
- Drive sales and marketing relationships with each assigned partner
- Support sales opportunities and deals along with looking to increase referrals from assigned partners
- Collaborate strategically with Account Executives, leaders and solutions engineers, and leadership to secure business opportunities
- Work with our partners to develop sales strategies for opportunity generation and partner connectivity needs
- Identify Yottaa opportunities that need to be progressed and engage partner to assist
- Conduct needs-based analyses and review client goals with partner prior to scheduling discovery call with Account Executives, ensuring alignment of client goals and Yottaa capabilities
- Develop business case strategies with Partners, Account Executives and Marketing to progress Partner-Initiated deals
- Assist in planning and delivering organized relevant partner marketing and lead generation events
- Manage your portfolio of partners including update Salesforce.com with pipeline information for forecast reviews, partner contact information, engagement, and leverage existing sales operations infrastructure to drive pipeline, partner engagement and relationships
- 4-5 years of experience in direct or preferably channel sales
- Familiarity with eCommerce Platforms such as Shopify, Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Experience partnering with Digital Marketing Agencies and System Integrators
- Ability to communicate effectively across teams with strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Showcase a track record of success in driving revenue through partner relationships
- Detail-oriented and organized
- High energy level and ability to work independently
- Bachelors Degree
Leading brands such as Ann, Inc., Carter’s, Hallmark, JoAnn Fabrics, Lands’ End, Mattress Firm, Nutrisystem, Party City, and Samsonite, rely on Yottaa to accelerate and optimize the loading of 3rd party eCommerce technologies, high resolution images, and other website elements, resulting in up to 60% web performance improvements and up to 20% increases in online conversion. To learn more about how Yottaa can accelerate your eCommerce site and increase conversions, please visit www.yottaa.com or follow @yottaa on Twitter.